Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
ducvet thanks. It’s definitely a win-win for both of us. I have a new (to me) bike and still have plenty of gats that go bang! Took care of the registration and title work today, so I’m legal and ready to put some miles on! Life for me/us gets really busy at times so I just hope I get to ride the bike as much as I’m wanting to. My VMax hardly moves, but I ride my RoadGlide with buddies all the time on nice road trips. Look forward to learning a lot more about this 900. Thanks again.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
You know funny enough I think the v-max will be one of those iconic bike people will be searching for in the future.
Haha. I've often wondered. Its why I'll never get rid of it most likely. Other than drag bars and full Stage 6 jet kit w/Stainless Kerker system its just like it was when purchased new in '92. The V-Boost and stock pipes are long gone. I bought a new '84 V65 Magna and wish I had kept it. Sold it a few years ago to a guy in Colorado; it only had 3500 mi. He put it on a static display in his house, along with 5-6 other bikes from the 70's & 80's.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts