Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I won this $100 Amazon voucher and don't know what exactly to buy.

What would you put on your list?

I was thinking about a small Slime air tire pump, but some bling would be good too...

·
Sophomore Member
2,964 Posts
The bike comes with a plug kit and CO2s. I wouldn't bother with an air compressor.

You can always get some bling for yourself. I found two shirts on Amazon that I liked. One is "got ducati?" and the other is "I heart my Multistrada". Obviously, they aren't going to eat up the $100...

·
Registered
654 Posts
I buy a lot of my day to day stuff off of amazon as well as goodies. It's convenient, I accidentally paid for Amazon Prime so everything ships 2 day for free. So I'll go on and order a $4 item. You get amazon prime free for 30 days (just remember to cancel it), so sign up for Amazon Prime trial, put in the credit voucher which should credit your account, and buy your necessities on there for a month.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I just ordered a 12 pack of Wix oil filters for my car. $59 and free shipping.

Or Motocourse.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Battery tender....which I also need to get myself.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Some riding gloves.

·
Registered
605 Posts
some reservoir socks? They're cool lookin....I just got some. My GF thought they were wristbands. I laughed so hard I almost peed :D

·
Registered
545 Posts
The bike comes with a plug kit and CO2s. I wouldn't bother with an air compressor.
I respectfully disagree. Those plug kit cannisters are not going to fully inflate a 190 rear tire when you're miles from nowhere.

OP, if you like to trek to far off places, the Slime compressor might be a good choice.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also looked at the socks. Just hope nobody will nick them.

My Co2 canisters are already empty and it didn't inflate the tire properly. Hence the compressor.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts