Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your SC Today?

350K views 2K replies 305 participants last post by  Donger 
#1 ·
I went looking and didn't find a "What Did You Do . . . " thread for SC's. Found Streetfighter, Hyper, etc. but no SC. Thought I'd start one for us. (I could be wrong and just missed finding it but . . .)

New sprockets and chain for my GT. Always a nice thing to look at.

Attachments

See less See more
#1,379 ·
I prototyped a set of passenger foot peg brackets for my monoposto. Took awhile to develop but was finally able to put them on today. Pretty damn solid.
That's awesome! Did you fabricate it yourself? Are you going to switch out the seat and rear suspension too? I have a mono too and might be interested in doing this some day!

Cheers,

Mike

#4 ·
Rode Lucas Valley Road, and got stuck behind a slow driver. Rode out to the coast, figured in the morning the tourists would still be heading north on 1 and I'd be good going south. Nope, got stuck behind a tour bus for the entire twisty bit, which was not only too slow, it was too wide for the narrow road, and had to come to nearly a complete stop for every hard corner or anytime there was a cyclist in the road. And going the opposite direction was just a stream of traffic so no passing to be had. Riding on the weekends is supposed to be fun. :mad:

#5 ·
On My PS
Oil and Filter Change
Installed NCR Oil Cooler

and on a customers 07 SE
Installed Demontech Black rear brake set up on a Alpina Carbon Matrix rim
with Superpsprox 14/39 drive set up
and Discacciati solid rear rotor
Then a
Aella frame slider
Aella Black Tapered Clutch Slave
Black Anodized Triple trees with Aella Black Tall Clipons with Quick Throttle
Front Calipers from Discacciati
Discacciati Front Rotors with Tapered Ti-Bolts

I'll attach pictures later

Thats it for this morning and day
I'm Bushed
will be doing Discacciati Master pumps and lines tonight

#13 ·
built a couple belly pans for a sport classic and a super sport.

Attachments

#17 ·
What Did You Do To Your SC Today?
Mine stayed parked in the garage while I went for rides on my '86 Yamaha SR-X 600 and '75 RD 350. Maybe I'll get the Duc out later today.

Talked a guy into selling me his sprocket cover off of his Duc.
I think it looks better on my bike :D
Nice! Who makes that part?

#18 ·
A friend and I went for coffee and a quick early morning ride from Portland to Vernonia and back, via Germantown road, Skyline and McNamee roads.

Portland, OR 97217 to Portland, OR 97217 - Google Maps

Out the door at 7, back in time for Sunday brunch at 10 :D

This afternoon I might see if I can fit all my stuff for the Vancouver trip in just the topcase and tankbag... to take or not take the dSLR, that is the big space question for me.

#24 · (Edited)
A friend and I went for coffee and a quick early morning ride from Portland to Vernonia and back, via Germantown road, Skyline and McNamee roads.

Portland, OR 97217 to Portland, OR 97217 - Google Maps

Out the door at 7, back in time for Sunday brunch at 10 :D

This afternoon I might see if I can fit all my stuff for the Vancouver trip in just the topcase and tankbag... to take or not take the dSLR, that is the big space question for me.
Germantown is fun as is Skyline. Have you done Logie Trail Rd (it's off Skyline)? That looks nice and twisty. Sunday morns are the best time to ride. Far less traffic thanks to church and hang-overs :D

#20 ·
Installed a nice cyclecat pressure plate bought from fellow member, as it protects the springs better than the MPL that I had on there and.... it is the first piece of "red" on my gold themed yellow mono. Pics when i find camera :mad:

#22 ·
Rode to Rico and back.........160 miles, half in the rain. My bike is a "Dirty Girl" but it cleaned most of the bugs off my leathers!! We'll spent some quality time out behind the shop tomorrow.......starting with the pressure washer!

Also added a set of Paul Smith fork protectors. I'll add a photo soon. They're a little 'rustic" but I like the look of them on the stock forks.

#31 ·
I'm planning on it. BUT... When I bought the bike it had a non stock exhaust. So, I'm trying to find the stock exhaust hanger to make it perfect. I'm at 95%. Otherwise, would've posted already. Any leads are appreciated on the hanger.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#41 ·
This morning I dropped my GT off for its 22.5K major service.

If all goes well I'm scheduled to get her back in time for riding this weekend. I already miss her and want to check in with MotoCorsa to see how she's doing.

This afternoon I figured out my tentative route from Portland to Seattle for day 1 of my Vancouver Sport Classic trip.

Portland, OR 97217 to Ballard, Seattle, WA - Google Maps

#42 ·