Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1421 - 1424 of 1424 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks!! Did you have that red Sport 1000 that was hit by chance? Yeah, I'm actually in San Jose but rode up for the Moto Social hosted in the city. I'm part of Desmo SV and BADOC where there's a few SC owners. One guy has that beautiful SC with the twinkie aluminum tank/tail. There's another guy with a grey/gold SC that's just gorgeous too.
I did indeed have a red one that got totaled (RIP). I now have a 2009 biposto that i'm building up. I'm looking to get termi's but they're damn pricey. Sweet, I'm not familiar with those clubs? I'd be interested in learning more though especially about meeting SC owners such as yourself!

I gotta ask, where on earth did you get the blue brake fluid from? I thought they stopped making those.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I did indeed have a red one that got totaled (RIP). I now have a 2009 biposto that i'm building up. I'm looking to get termi's but they're damn pricey. Sweet, I'm not familiar with those clubs? I'd be interested in learning more though especially about meeting SC owners such as yourself!

I gotta ask, where on earth did you get the blue brake fluid from? I thought they stopped making those.
Oh yeah, definitely join those clubs if you're on facebook! An amazing crew that regularly organizes awesome events throughout the year. They plan overnight trips to Yosemite, WSBK at Laguna and all over. Ton's of super passionate people with some really nice bikes. Lots of Sport 1000's, GTs, MH900Es and PS's. You're living in a Mecca for Ducati riders! I'm so sad I'm leaving.

They used= fb groups for all their communications. "Desmo of Sillicon Valley" is one hosting south bay events, "Bay Area Desmo Owners Club" is another that does north bay/SF and "Bay Area Ducati Riders" is the third hosting mostly east bay events. "NorCal Ducati Classifieds" is the group on fb that the clubs use as the marketplace. Most people join all four.

As for the ATE Superblue, I used to be on a Formula SAE racing team during college and I remember we stocked up when it was first announced that it wasn't being sold anymore. I grabbed a bottle on my way out lol.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hello All

Today I did empty the tank on my PS because the weather here in Denmark are going from bad to worse and the autumn is really knocking on the door.

After I did remove the gas - Shell V-power 100 - I did refill with Aspen 4 Alkylate Petrol.

Alkylate is one of the cleanest petroleum products that can be produced. It is composed of up to 10 different components while regular petrol can contain 350 different components AND no bio ethanol is added.

So I use the Aspen to flush the fuel system and I am sure the the V-power will not clogg the fuel the fuel injectors AND the tank will not spread due to the bio ethanol over the winter.

Have a nice weekend

Ciooooo from a cold and wet Denmark

Moller

1421 - 1424 of 1424 Posts