Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1459 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
This morning I dropped my GT off for its 22.5K major service.

If all goes well I'm scheduled to get her back in time for riding this weekend. I already miss her and want to check in with MotoCorsa to see how she's doing.

This afternoon I figured out my tentative route from Portland to Seattle for day 1 of my Vancouver Sport Classic trip.

Portland, OR 97217 to Ballard, Seattle, WA - Google Maps

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Well today I got my printed plastic rear caliper mount and kickstand I have been designing ...fit them up tonite ..they need a bit of tweaking yet and hope to have that out the way tomorrow nite with my programmer .....then its on to the CNC shop. I'll be doing the kickstand out of 7075 to make it super-strong ( others I have seen have been 6061 ..no thanks :eek:) and the mount will be out of 6061 as high strength isn't needed here ....

Also working on a skookum tail lite setup ..also a billet piece ...so keep ur eyes peeled ;)

Muzz

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
This afternoon I figured out my tentative route from Portland to Seattle for day 1 of my Vancouver Sport Classic trip.

Portland, OR 97217 to Ballard, Seattle, WA - Google Maps
Coconut- If you haven't been on the road the runs up the back side of St. Helens before (and I'm pretty sure it's the one I've been on), beware! It's twisty allright, REALLY twisty with lots & lots of back-to-back 15-20mph corners, no guardrails, + gravel on the road. It's a true BACK road and you will NOT be able to make time. I know because I made the same route plan as you once and it literally put me, like, 3 hours behind my schedule! Just FYI...

And about my GT, I just had new CA Cycleworks belts put on and TPS/ECU adjustment done in preparation for the Vancouver trip. Thanks Cheshire Motorsports!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Coconut- If you haven't been on the road the runs up the back side of St. Helens before (and I'm pretty sure it's the one I've been on), beware! It's twisty allright, REALLY twisty with lots & lots of back-to-back 15-20mph corners, no guardrails, + gravel on the road. It's a true BACK road and you will NOT be able to make time. I know because I made the same route plan as you once and it literally put me, like, 3 hours behind my schedule! Just FYI...
Thanks for the heads-up. I've received similar feedback from another friend I ride with that's familiar with that route and cautioned me about the stretch between Windy Ridge road and Randle... Not something I'm thinking I'll tackle by myself and will likely save it for another weekend... This trip is about BC not WA!

Not something I did with my GT but something I did for it today, I had my insurance company send me a pdf of a Canada Non-Resident Inter-Province Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Card. Another item off my Vancouver trip to-do list.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Fitted Mr Wasps Power Up kit to my PS....
Yeah Baby :D
Just had time for a squirt around the block.... it's gona be S.W.E.E.T
might have to alter my 15/43 gearing or I'll be wheelie'n too much :think:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Which color combo did ya get?
silver on silver alum's. im planning on painting the bike but sticking with a gray/silver scheme and figured blacking out the rims might be too dark. put the order through greg a few weeks back.

any news on the FLEDA 4 DIOPA? still need one to work off of?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Replaced missing seat lock screw. Required drilling out rivets, trip to hardware store, and installing new rivets after I installed the little bastard.

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

6,043 Posts
Ah so yes Greg did put the order in
The Wheels will be here in the USa the 1st week of August, maybe sooner

I never did get a Diopa in to fashion or FLEDA to
Got one i could use?

silver on silver alum's. im planning on painting the bike but sticking with a gray/silver scheme and figured blacking out the rims might be too dark. put the order through greg a few weeks back.

any news on the FLEDA 4 DIOPA? still need one to work off of?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ah so yes Greg did put the order in
The Wheels will be here in the USa the 1st week of August, maybe sooner

I never did get a Diopa in to fashion or FLEDA to
Got one i could use?
I have a Diopa sitting in my garage. It won't go onto to my bike till the winter or possiblly spring. Will be happy to send it over. Feel free to ping me when you are ready.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Well today I got my printed plastic rear caliper mount and kickstand I have been designing ...fit them up tonite ..they need a bit of tweaking yet and hope to have that out the way tomorrow nite with my programmer .....then its on to the CNC shop. I'll be doing the kickstand out of 7075 to make it super-strong ( others I have seen have been 6061 ..no thanks :eek:) and the mount will be out of 6061 as high strength isn't needed here ....

Also working on a skookum tail lite setup ..also a billet piece ...so keep ur eyes peeled ;)

Muzz

Beautiful work Muzzman!

41 - 60 of 1459 Posts