Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1459 Posts

·
Unleaded caffeine please...
149 Posts
That billet cover was made by DPM DePrettoMoto, part of a series of parts for the 2003 era Monster. Very nice and rare. I bought almost all I could find from DPM. You might want to check their website, their mirrors are very cool.
Yeaup. DPM - I had searched and came up with same results: super cool and very rare. That's why I had to get it from him.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Rode to Rico and back.........160 miles, half in the rain. My bike is a "Dirty Girl" but it cleaned most of the bugs off my leathers!! We'll spent some quality time out behind the shop tomorrow.......starting with the pressure washer!

Also added a set of Paul Smith fork protectors. I'll add a photo soon. They're a little 'rustic" but I like the look of them on the stock forks.

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts
built a couple belly pans for a sport classic and a super sport.
Single-sided swing arm on the bike that's not a Monster :abduct: We're gonna need to see more of that build.

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts
A friend and I went for coffee and a quick early morning ride from Portland to Vernonia and back, via Germantown road, Skyline and McNamee roads.

Portland, OR 97217 to Portland, OR 97217 - Google Maps

Out the door at 7, back in time for Sunday brunch at 10 :D

This afternoon I might see if I can fit all my stuff for the Vancouver trip in just the topcase and tankbag... to take or not take the dSLR, that is the big space question for me.
Germantown is fun as is Skyline. Have you done Logie Trail Rd (it's off Skyline)? That looks nice and twisty. Sunday morns are the best time to ride. Far less traffic thanks to church and hang-overs :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Germantown is fun as is Skyline. Have you done Logie Trail Rd (it's off Skyline)? That looks nice and twisty. Sunday morns are the best time to ride. Far less traffic thanks to church and hang-overs :D
I have done Logie Trail Road, on some sections it's good rough tight-turning practice for me!

As long as morning temps cooperate, I'm hoping to make early Sunday morning rides and starts to rides a regular thing for me.

Thanks Chris, I'm going to print that out and add it to my list of roads and routes nearby I plan to check out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Installed Conti 2-2 exhaust on my mono. No baffles. Sounds sick. Got them from this forum. Glad too. Convinced me out of Termis. These are way sexier.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
89 Posts
Installed Conti 2-2 exhaust on my mono. No baffles. Sounds sick. Got them from this forum. Glad too. Convinced me out of Termis. These are way sexier.

Would love to see a pic of that bro...thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm planning on it. BUT... When I bought the bike it had a non stock exhaust. So, I'm trying to find the stock exhaust hanger to make it perfect. I'm at 95%. Otherwise, would've posted already. Any leads are appreciated on the hanger.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Check eBay. I've seen a couple for sale over the past few months.

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
47 Posts
Found one. Check PM.

:)

Tmnstr

Shout out to user Tmnstr for not only taking the time and interest to respond to my post, but actually FINDING me a part today I really needed, which I purchased. After user dicduc abandoned me after selling me an exhaust without the prepromised hardware. Needed that holder bracket. Tmnstr saved me $70. Also, JC, again was super helpful. All SC owners should be doing biz with him. I know I'm going to buy that tail chop soon. Thanks again guys!!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Just doing my part bbelack :)

Glad you were able to find what you needed.

Cheers,

Tmnstr

21 - 40 of 1459 Posts