Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1447 Posts

·
Official Retired Person
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went looking and didn't find a "What Did You Do . . . " thread for SC's. Found Streetfighter, Hyper, etc. but no SC. Thought I'd start one for us. (I could be wrong and just missed finding it but . . .)

New sprockets and chain for my GT. Always a nice thing to look at.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
New fork seals, gearing change, new brake pads and rotor hone. Getting ready for GingerMan Race weekend after next.

Tomorrow will be new belts and valve check.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Passenger Foot Peg Brackets for the Monoposto

I prototyped a set of passenger foot peg brackets for my monoposto. Took awhile to develop but was finally able to put them on today. Pretty damn solid.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Rode Lucas Valley Road, and got stuck behind a slow driver. Rode out to the coast, figured in the morning the tourists would still be heading north on 1 and I'd be good going south. Nope, got stuck behind a tour bus for the entire twisty bit, which was not only too slow, it was too wide for the narrow road, and had to come to nearly a complete stop for every hard corner or anytime there was a cyclist in the road. And going the opposite direction was just a stream of traffic so no passing to be had. Riding on the weekends is supposed to be fun. :mad:

6,043 Posts
On My PS
Oil and Filter Change
Installed NCR Oil Cooler

and on a customers 07 SE
Installed Demontech Black rear brake set up on a Alpina Carbon Matrix rim
with Superpsprox 14/39 drive set up
and Discacciati solid rear rotor
Then a
Aella frame slider
Aella Black Tapered Clutch Slave
Black Anodized Triple trees with Aella Black Tall Clipons with Quick Throttle
Front Calipers from Discacciati
Discacciati Front Rotors with Tapered Ti-Bolts

I'll attach pictures later

Thats it for this morning and day
I'm Bushed
will be doing Discacciati Master pumps and lines tonight

·
Registered
410 Posts
Installed a short term GPS setup as well as trying out some new luggage for the ride to Vancouver.

·
Unleaded caffeine please...
149 Posts
Talked a guy into selling me his sprocket cover off of his Duc.
I think it looks better on my bike :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got stuck behind a fine older couple in a chevy malibu on my ride..... felt like my tires went from hot and sticky to pucks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
What Did You Do To Your SC Today?
Mine stayed parked in the garage while I went for rides on my '86 Yamaha SR-X 600 and '75 RD 350. Maybe I'll get the Duc out later today.

Nice! Who makes that part?

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
A friend and I went for coffee and a quick early morning ride from Portland to Vernonia and back, via Germantown road, Skyline and McNamee roads.

Portland, OR 97217 to Portland, OR 97217 - Google Maps

Out the door at 7, back in time for Sunday brunch at 10 :D

This afternoon I might see if I can fit all my stuff for the Vancouver trip in just the topcase and tankbag... to take or not take the dSLR, that is the big space question for me.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts

That billet cover was made by DPM DePrettoMoto, part of a series of parts for the 2003 era Monster. Very nice and rare. I bought almost all I could find from DPM. You might want to check their website, their mirrors are very cool.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Installed a nice cyclecat pressure plate bought from fellow member, as it protects the springs better than the MPL that I had on there and.... it is the first piece of "red" on my gold themed yellow mono. Pics when i find camera :mad:

1 - 20 of 1447 Posts