Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 100 of 4364 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you were going to make a case for riding in FL, today would be one of those days. Mid 70's, sunny, blue skies, and a slight breeze.

I now have a whopping 300 miles on my bike. Of course, not all of that was put on today... I am trying to pace myself. :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
If you were going to make a case for riding in FL, today would be one of those days. Mid 70's, sunny, blue skies, and a slight breeze.

I now have a whopping 300 miles on my bike. Of course, not all of that was put on today... I am trying to pace myself. :D
you're right today was an awesome riding day in FL, put on about 125 miles today and broke 2k.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It has been an awesome couple of days in NC to ride as well, also in the mid 70's. I rode to Pilot Mountain to grab a TAG on Friday.

A few days ago, I ran power for my GPS to the left side factory spot and ran the power for my electric clothing to a different spot on the bike. Today I installed the Throttlemeister cruise control bar-ends.

·
Registered
220 Posts
2 weeks ago I installed SpeedyMoto axle sliders and frame slider. Today I installed the Power Commander V from Redline Performance Motorsports. Can't wait for this darn snow to melt!

·
Registered
186 Posts
19 degrees out and the garage isnt heated but put on the Garmin GPS via a simple Ram mount on the handlebar clamp and ran a pigtail connector for an easy Battery Tender hook -up
Also, moved my red switch to the up position. You guys got me nervous about that :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Finally fired mine up for the first time since shoulder surgey in October. Started on the third rev. Can't wait to get out and ride!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Took a long ride tonight and came back 20 years younger. I had forgotten how great riding can be at night. Darkness limits visual sense but enhances the other senses. Feeling the G forces and the wind, hearing the sound of the engine. Perfect weather, just me and the bike on a dark road. Just about broken in so I let her rip a little. What power and acceleration. Really had to hang on. I was laughing inside my helmet. WHOA HA HA HAAA! What a blast.

·
Registered
37 Posts
:mad: I droppedd it on a low speed turn to avoid being run over by a speeding Expedition that ran a light.

Surprisingly, the only damaged besides emotional turned out to be a broken clutch lever (just the tip), bended shifter and scratched bar end and mirror... not bad at all

The result, the driver didn't stop... I removed the shifter and proceeded to heat treat it to bend back... placed order for Puzzo levers, Rizzoma ends and frame sliders :D

Damn it... it hurt but now the bike is personalized!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
:mad: I droppedd it on a low speed turn to avoid being run over by a speeding Expedition that ran a light.

Surprisingly, the only damaged besides emotional turned out to be a broken clutch lever (just the tip), bended shifter and scratched bar end and mirror... not bad at all

The result, the driver didn't stop... I removed the shifter and proceeded to heat treat it to bend back... placed order for Puzzo levers, Rizzoma ends and frame sliders :D

Damn it... it hurt but now the bike is personalized!
Hate hearing this story, at least u were able to avoid something really serious.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
just got back to daytona after a three day ride down to key west. staying for bike week then heading back home.

·
Registered
750 Posts
You guys visiting Daytona make sure you ride the loop before you leave...

OSLT_home

There are some mild trails on the south side of Walter Boardman Ln. just west of the bridge. They basically run back further south into to sanctuary. Pretty cool.

·
Banned
417 Posts
Sunday 6/3/11 . Great riding day . Started at 6.30 at local servo but could not sleep the night before waiting for daylight to hit and twist the gas !!!!!

350 kms of hard riding pushing it but in a friendly way . Not racing and sharing the front spot depending on how you feel , the type of road and whether you want to cut loose . Blokes out ,that girlfriend at home , she is not relevant . Just the bike the road and the buzz on going for it . Sunday is beautiful . Ride hard . Blow liifes cobwebs out of yr brain , forget monday .enjoy the ride , it does not get better than this , unless lady gaga is back at home tied up waiting.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
If all goes as planned, I will be riding it the local dealer and trading it in for a new 12S Sport later today. Will be bittersweet for sure :( :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
If all goes as planned, I will be riding it the local dealer and trading it in for a new 12S Sport later today. Will be bittersweet for sure :( :)
Man that's exciting. Try to enjoy the transaction. I am sure you will be pleased.

81 - 100 of 4364 Posts