Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4252 Posts

·
Beta Tester
1,957 Posts
what do you guys think of this stormcase i bolted to my bike today? don't worry you can't hurt my feelings because i don't have any.

i usually just strap a duffle bag on the luggage rack when i travel. i need a bit more room in addition to what the panniers offer. these are water/airtight, inexpensive and were available locally.

they will also come in handy up in the mountains when you have to pack in your own beer. two 12-packs!!:D

·
The Road Beckons...
2,297 Posts
what do you guys think of this stormcase i bolted to my bike today? don't worry you can't hurt my feelings because i don't have any.

i usually just strap a duffle bag on the luggage rack when i travel. i need a bit more room to what the panniers offer. these are water/airtight, inexpensive and were available locally.

they will also come in handy up in the mountains when you have to pack in your own beer. two 12-packs!!:D

I was thinking of doing the same thing, looking good. Which size Pelican is that?

-Alex

·
Registered
533 Posts

i usually just strap a duffle bag on the luggage rack when i travel. i need a bit more room to what the panniers offer. these are water/airtight, inexpensive and were available locally.

That's fantastic. I always check my bike luggage to see how much beer or wine it will carry :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Took it in today for the ECU update, I can't tell a differance in the way it rides. Refueled just before the update and I'm getting 37.7 MPG, lets see if that changes much.

And I signed up for my 1st trackday for next monday.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I hate you! :D
Just kidding have a great time, what track are you going to?
:p I'm going to JenningsGP as of now the forecast is for partly cloudy with a high of 67. Should be a good time, the ducati dealer is renting the track out and will only be about 15 riders so I'm told I should get alot of track time.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Ooooooo very nice :D I have some friends who just came back from there, have a fantastic time and post up a report afterwards!

·
Registered
805 Posts
For those snowbound in the Northern Hemisphere, here's what Sydney has to offer at present ... (actually this was approx 6pm yesterday!!)

Cheers,
Wit C

·
Registered
220 Posts
For those snowbound in the Northern Hemisphere, here's what Sydney has to offer at present ... (actually this was approx 6pm yesterday!!)

Cheers,
Wit C
Aw man... Being about as far north in the Northern Hemisphere as I care to, I suppose one can look at it a couple of ways.

1) It takes a special kind of cruelty to stop, take a picture, and post it for us; or, 2) one has to be very thoughtful to stop, take a picture and share it with us.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. I trust you had a great time. :)

As for what I did, my axle and frame sliders arrived today so I'll be installing them soon.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

Cheers,
Wit C
If my converstion is right wouldn't that be 129 F? And I thought 84F today was hot.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I did my 1st trackday on Monday and loved it. Bike performed great, guy on a ninja said he couldn't believe how fast the MTS could accelerate and checked out my bike. :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Kitesurfer,
My bike told me it was 43oC yesterday (while travelling). I got home and the house thermometer agreed. Excellent.

I am glad I am not the AGATT type but the WGYFWL type.
Flaming begin.

41 - 60 of 4252 Posts