Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

4581 - 4600 of 4606 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yes, It is a really great bike perfect cornering perfect stopping power and acceleration just wondering if it is durable like my previous Yamaha tracer 900. Btw never exceeded 20K km with my previous bikes, maybe ı should not concern about :D But with this bike with a great pleasure willing to have it for long years and kms, Hope that it is durable enough..
I did 90,000kms on my last Multi. not one single issue. I traded it on the 950S.

·
Registered
3 Posts
While smoke is usually moisture going through the CAT/exhaust. As long as your radiator fluid isn't diminishing you should be sweet, and its more than likely condensation burning off. As for your oil level. Check level with the bike free standing, and not on the big stand. May help with someone holding the bike. As long as the level doesn't pass the top of the sight glass your ok, and doesn't drop below half way its in the ball park. It won't worry the engine if its a few 100mils over or under. You will notice in the first few 1000-3000kms the engine while running in, will use a little oil, so keep an eye on that. And have fun with your new 950. PS i have also a new 950S GP colour Multi. Love the bike.
Yes, It is a really great bike perfect cornering perfect stopping power and acceleration just wondering if it is durable like my previous Yamaha tracer 900. Btw never exceeded 20K km with my previous bikes, maybe ı should not concern about :D But with this bike with a great pleasure willing to have it for long years and kms, Hope that it is durable enogh..
I did 90,000kms on my last Multi. not one single issue. I traded it on the 950S.
Thats great to hear btw I rechecked the oil level actually they did it well :)

·
Registered
884 Posts
^^^ Thats great, you should get a good nights sleep.:)

Reactions: Bahadir

·
Super Moderator
8,239 Posts
New Kellerman Atto indicators.. damn they where smaller then I thought!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Installed grilles in the front to protect the oil-cooler, and tried to pair my Ipone X witn my 2020 12 enduro, no luck..:-( Tomorrow a test ride, only ridden the bike 4 km, still cold weather here in Norway.

IMG_2109.jpeg

·
Registered
85 Posts
I finished fabbing the new bracket for my tmps sensor so everything fits on my skinny accessory bar over the dash.
20210331_204105.jpg

·
Registered
127 Posts
First ride of the season. Awesome 70 and sunny day. 246 miles of smiles.

RiverMap.jpg

RiverStat.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
My cousin machined a stock 2011 Multistrada 1200 fly wheel down from 8.58lbs to 5.2lbs. And I installed it on my 2011 Multistrada just to give it a bit more pep. Lol. before and after

·
Registered
77 Posts
I enjoyed a 1350 mi 3 day road trip. The route from Prescott, AZ to Jerome was a blast, The route from El Cajon to Borrego Springs, CA was thrilling. Crossing into Mexico and riding there was good, but the US border personnel were difficult and slow.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Added a Nelson Rigg tail bag instead of going for a tank bag..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What size is that bag? They make that in I think, commuter, Sport and touring sizes. Basically small medium and large. That's what I'm looking for so I can take my top case off.

·
Registered
2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200S
8 Posts
I hear you, i've got to get to FL so not much time to do much else. i've done the dragon, had a great time. it was an 8 hour day, saw little switzerland on the way in, and ran backroads on the way back to my buddy's house in acworth, GA. thanks, ant.
hi all,

forgot to update here, but my 2014 1200s made the trip to florida with no issues other than I had to replace my chain once I got there! i was at my max limit on the chain and kept having to tighten at each stop. but it made it, got a new chain and had a great time at bike week!

bike was flawless!

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 1260S Volcano Grey
770 Posts
Installed grilles in the front to protect the oil-cooler, and tried to pair my Ipone X witn my 2020 12 enduro, no luck..:-( Tomorrow a test ride, only ridden the bike 4 km, still cold weather here in Norway.

View attachment 1005105
[/QUo

View attachment 1005105
Did you buy these or fab them?

·
Registered
10 Posts
What size is that bag? They make that in I think, commuter, Sport and touring sizes. Basically small medium and large. That's what I'm looking for so I can take my top case off.
It’s the COmmuter. I bought it for the same reason plus I didn’t wanna run a tank bag..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered some new trinkets for mine - Shoei Neotec 2 helmet and Sena SRL to replace my aging X-14, SW Motech mount to try navi below the dash so I can go back to the PP screen (slightly cleaner air) and I’ve got a Corbin seat en route (mistakenly to my old work address they still had on file). Still waiting on Braketech to send iron rotors for my BST’s, now 5 months in.

·
Registered
782 Posts
You guys made me so paranoid with horror stories of punctured radiators, I broke down and installed an Evotech guard. This, of course, will ensure that I get two flat tires on my next ride. 😄

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed the touring on my 1260 without the top case bracket. Sits on the passenger seat with a little overhanging the grab bars. It's a good size and I've fit at least 5 liters of oil in it with plenty of room to spare.

4581 - 4600 of 4606 Posts