Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

4501 - 4520 of 4547 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Installed a Vstream Windshield and Ducati Nav Mount, And then of course a ride to see if the the Vstream was worth the $240cdn , yes it was. Less buffeting and it deflects the wind away from my shoulders and over my helmet/ Will install my new Garmin XT next week. The mounting location looks to be great , just below my line of site.
I will post pictures when I have the Garmin XT installed.
What's your feedback on the Vstream? Does it really reduce wind noise and buffeting? Deliver on the promise?

Reactions: bandit1200

·
Registered
48 Posts
Installed a Vstream Windshield and Ducati Nav Mount, And then of course a ride to see if the the Vstream was worth the $240cdn , yes it was. Less buffeting and it deflects the wind away from my shoulders and over my helmet/ Will install my new Garmin XT next week. The mounting location looks to be great , just below my line of site.
I will post pictures when I have the Garmin XT installed.
Any chance with some pics of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Man, that is god awful. I'm sorry that happened to you. Is there any remedy for this? I guess if that were me I would rush home and try to scrub it off with the help of WD40
Extremely hot water with lots of dawn worked quite well with a sponge on the painted surfaces. Used a scrub brush for most of the other areas like cylinder head, radiator, under tail etc. I'll have to use a scraper for the belly and in some of the tight spots between body panels.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Did a great ride with azgooner yesterday from Phoenix to Brother John's BBQ in Tucson. Took the long way there and back, about 375 miles total. (Not sure why this Google Map is showing so many less miles). Really good BBQ near downtown Tucson.

Nice twists and turns on route 177 south of Superior and a cool view of the Ray Mine along the way

·
Registered
2018 MultiStrada 1260S
8 Posts
What's your feedback on the Vstream? Does it really reduce wind noise and buffeting? Deliver on the promise?
Finally a Break in the Snow with some warmer weather so I was able to go for a 45min hwy ride. First impressions are good. It is definitely quieter and pushes the wind out around my shoulders which was of my issues with the stock windshield. I'm 5'10" and it also reduced helmet buffeting. I ordered the 20" version which is the same height as the stock screen.

·
Registered
2018 MultiStrada 1260S
8 Posts
Any chance with some pics of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the pics I have are not great the the bike is put away and covered in the corner for now. I will be pulling it out in the near future to complete my GPS mount install and the AUX fog light install ( as soon as I can find out where the wires are and what the three wires do)
I will take and post pictures of everything at that time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Swapped in a Calsci shorty windscreen and some rizoma fluid reservoirs, haven’t had time to ride yet to see if the buffeting is reduced (I’m 5’10”).

Oh, and hi everyone, first post & stuff, just picked up a red ‘20 1260 S - I wanted the already-sorted V2 (and ss swingarm & 17” front). I’ve got a set of Rosso Corsa 2’s for it in my garage and exhaust & bling on the way.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Added fuel stabilizer for the winter doldrum.

·
Registered
- 2020 Multistrada 1260S GT / 2014 848 Evo Corse SE
166 Posts
The weather pushed into the 50’s today so I went ripping around Denver, CO for about 100 miles and got some tags for the tag thread. Went over and checked out some black Friday deals on some motorcycle gear! Good times!

·
Registered
229 Posts
pic reminds me of my fav bar/ speakeasy in Chi town: violet hour
always a cool mural on a wall w a hidden door

The weather pushed into the 50’s today so I went ripping around Denver, CO for about 100 miles and got some tags for the tag thread. Went over and checked out some black Friday deals on some motorcycle gear! Good times! View attachment 997607

4501 - 4520 of 4547 Posts