Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

4481 - 4488 of 4488 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Things will get better t-bills, hold on amigo, everything will be allright.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Duckfoot22

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welp... I'm back.🤣 No Pikes Peak this time but my old roomate offered me a deal that was impossible to pass up on. Needs some Tender Love and Care for sure but nothing a week of wrenching can't solve. Here's the new addition to my steed. 2014 Multistrada S. Will have the fairings off in the next couple days. Thinking about gloss black but I'm up for other ideas. Need to find a front Pikes Peak rim to match. Tail tidy and aux light brackets ordered.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Changed the rear tire yesterday and front tire today. I have to say these tires are easier to change than the ones on my ktm 500exc. Break the bead loose, clamp in the old harbor Freight tire changer, stuff removal bar in and spin around and it came right off. Used levers to install it though, first bead went right on the second was a little more trouble but still easier than dirt bike tires. Street tires must be pretty soft comparatively. Didn't realize the calipers needed to be removed to take off the front wheel, and the brake pads need to be removed to remove the calipers....🙁. time for a test ride.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I absolutely ripped around on it. Wow, I forgot how much I loved this bike. Hyper is about to get neglected for a while lol.

Installed md taily tidy which was quite aggravating to install. Most trouble I've had with a tail tidy ever. Fortunately, electric tape came to hold everything together so it's all stuffed in there now.

·
Registered
- 2020 Multistrada 1260S GT
53 Posts
Rode into the mountains to the continental divide but couldn’t really rip on the turns cause the road was covered in gravel....oh well, live to fight another day

Reactions: Gadgetech

·
Registered
265 Posts
just removed my body panels to wrap em

wich color? reveal in the upcoming video ;)

ps: I hope to do a good sprayjob myself on the front fender, because of the tight fitting of cables underneath the fender, I didnt wanna bother removing it myself

Also last week adjusted the chain tension on this bike for the first time myself, easy system, I like!!
Italian bike always has to come with some drama ;)

·
Registered
- 2020 Multistrada 1260S GT
53 Posts
Was gonna ride her today but the smoke is just too insane so the garage is where she stays for now

·
Registered
9 Posts
Late to the party, but having picked up a 2011 this past winter I finally bought and installed the Ohlins SCU. Wow, it makes this bike so much better handling. I love the motor, now the handling is near perfect. I suppose brakes are next. Anyone have suggestions for better pads than OEM?
TIA

Ken

4481 - 4488 of 4488 Posts