Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

4461 - 4463 of 4463 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Today I cleaned my MTS1000 after a track day, repaired my heated grips, installed carbon belt covers and removed the snorkles from the air lid.
The Multi performed well on track, in fact I think it is better than my previous 1200s. It was years ago when I was on track but I got the feeling for it pretty fast. Not the fastest on the track, of course, but I did manage to overtake a 1299 Panigale. That must have hurt... :p :p

This is my third MTS1000 and a keeper. I have had Ducatis since 1994 but I must say that I enjoy the old Multi most. However, I am now looking for a used 848 for track days only... It's so damn funny to "race" on a track day!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just finished with new chain and sprockets. Cut new chain to length, cut old chain, installed sprockets, pressed master link in place and when I went to rivet the master link my chain tool exploded. Got creative and used what was left of the tool to rivet the master. Been using the chain tool for years with no issues so I already have a new one on order.

4461 - 4463 of 4463 Posts