Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

4381 - 4400 of 4422 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Got some new gloves yesterday. I little tight. Soaked them in water and then went for a ride until they dried.
120 miles later..... My gloves fit like.. a glove!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Went for a 150 mile ride today for me and about 100 of it with girlfriend. She still doesn't like it, too cramped and makes her butt sore, panniers crowd her feet, and top box cushion pushes into her back. Not a good two up bike for us.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have you considered the Akrapovic system? Looks interesting with the red logo, maching the Ducati’ colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not really, i had the full akrapovic exhaust + titanium headers on my BMW 1200GS and really liked it, but there is no RapidBike re-map solution for the 1260s and the map for the full termi is protected with DRM and not easily applied/copied, so I just went with the termi. Nice deep sound, any louder and it would make it unusable for touring (and i do quite a bit of road trips) and the fuel re-map was excellent, felt like I noticed an immediate difference in the idle and low RPMs with the full termi map.

·
Registered
16 Posts
not really, i had the full akrapovic exhaust + titanium headers on my BMW 1200GS and really liked it, but there is no RapidBike re-map solution for the 1260s and the map for the full termi is protected with DRM and not easily applied/copied, so I just went with the termi. Nice deep sound, any louder and it would make it unusable for touring (and i do quite a bit of road trips) and the fuel re-map was excellent, felt like I noticed an immediate difference in the idle and low RPMs with the full termi map.
Thanks for your tips, Luigi, I’ll check with my local Ducati garage and order the Termi myself.
The standard exhaust is way too quiet, I ride my bike in everyday traffic so a loud exhaust comes handy in being noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo
1 Posts
Went to my garage to wash the bike, looked at the clear blue sky and then went for a 4 hr ride in the mountains instead :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went for a long ride this morning and on the way back I stopped at the Ducati dealership to see if a Rizoma gas cap I ordered had arrived yet. It did so I went home and put it on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Went for a 150 mile ride today for me and about 100 of it with girlfriend. She still doesn't like it, too cramped and makes her butt sore, panniers crowd her feet, and top box cushion pushes into her back. Not a good two up bike for us.

I'm hiding this post from my wife
🤐 She is going for her first ride on mine this week end.
I don't want to have to get luggage for the VStrom now that I am addicted to the MS

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm hiding this post from my wife
She is going for her first ride on mine this week end.
I don't want to have to get luggage for the VStrom now that I am addicted to the MS
My top box is a givi v46 and the pad on it is triangle shaped, the Ducati top box has a flat one I think. If you have a top box . I even bought the comfort rear seat when I got the bike but don't think it made any difference to her. I've read many comments where wives/girlfriends like riding on these bikes and are comfortable enough. Good luck to you and hope she is comfortable. I had a BMW r1100gs and she seemed to like riding on that. She keeps eyeballing those goldWings and Harley road glide passenger seats with envy, not for me though.

4381 - 4400 of 4422 Posts