Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

4361 - 4380 of 4422 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Experimenting with video/audio setup. Still dialing things in with regard to video, sound, editing (using DaVinci Resolve)

Also put on the Evotech tail tidy

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've had my multi for ten years now and the only mods I've done are the top case, radiator guard, nautilus air horn, throttle lock, and the performance seat. About three weeks ago I bought a red anodized handle bar top clamp at the dealers because it looked cool and was on sale.

This set me off on a mod frenzy which I've been on these past three weeks: Carbon windshield and front and rear fenders as well as gas tank cover, front and rear axle sliders, engine/frame sliders, I got rid of the hand guards and put on shorty brake and clutch levers, I painted the passenger pegs and bash plate black (I also did the bash plate mod to remove it without taking off the center stand when changing the oil), Blaster X integrated led tail light.

I took the turn signals out of the hand guards and temporarily mounted them until the adaptors for my Rizoma Veloce mirrors arrive. I also have a Rizoma fluid reservoirs that need to get installed. I'm also waiting on a tail tidy and this week I'll also be ordering a decat mid pipe and slip on from my dealer. Other than that not much.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Today I just waited for the rain to stop. Tuesday I mounted a Leo Vince mid pipe cat delete, while it rained, and it really hasn't stopped since.Beautiful piece.I got in about twenty miles Tues., including some high speed expressway. It seemed to run well, but will need more miles to be sure.LOUD.Only time will tell if this old guy can live with it, but it had my inner teenager grinning.So, if i need a piggyback tuner, or a muffler to replace the stock tailpiece, what have you guys used that worked well?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Installed the SmartMoto EVAP delete kit. I had previously gotten rid of the cannister but this kit allows complete removal. Allows you to remove all hoses, and purge valve without CEL or any codes. Simply remove, cap the barbs on both cylinders with supplied vacuum caps, and install the blanking plug for the purge valve. about 1.4lbs of junk removed, no issues, and a visible horizontal cylinder. SmartMoto Electronics

·
Registered
136 Posts
I finally replaced my stock tail light which has been out for a month or so (brake lights worked, just not running lights). I went with Custom LEDs blaster-x. Initial impressions are it is definitely much brighter than the stock lamp. I like having the pulse on first lever pull and the ability to repulse with just bumping the brake lever again . Seems like it will be a great idea in traffic.

And after months of waiting I finally got my RAM wireless charger mount. It was always a pain in heavy rain trying to keep my phone charged with the USB port constantly blocking itself due to water detection. Bring on the rain!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
I recently also installed the Blaster-X tail light and it's a big improvement. For the complete effect you should now get a tail tidy and get rid of the turn signals.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I recently also installed the Blaster-X tail light and it's a big improvement. For the complete effect you should now get a tail tidy and get rid of the turn signals.
I would except I have to get it inspected and they have been cracking down on turn signals! You either have to disconnect all your signals so none of them work, or have stock/maintain certain distance from centerline of brake light. Integrated turn signals are an automatic fail. It's not a ton of work but I don't want to have to mess with it every time I need to get it to pass inspection.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice approx 200mi ride down to the FL keys with the local Ducati club. Fast pace, empty roads on the way out and a bit busier on the way in..... temperature here is starting to get to the “hot” spectrum, it was 89F on the way back (at 10.30am).

·
Registered
119 Posts
A nice run with the brother-in-law for lunch.
Plus a day full of some ups and downs & lefts and rights!

Reactions: DuckMan
4361 - 4380 of 4422 Posts