Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

4321 - 4340 of 4422 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Correct. Just the switch for the rear brake light as the switch broke. It's under warranty but the dealership is closed due to COVID so I just took care of it myself.

·
Registered
435 Posts
After the county government Published a clarification stating that “pleasure driving” was specifically allowed, I went out for an intended long ride a week ago today. Heading up into the mountains, I rolled over some sharp rock fall debris that cut my rear tire and left me jamming sticky worms in the gap. It held up to get me home, and the replacement Road 5s showed up this past week. Put 'em on this morning and went out for a good break In ride.

I was quite surprised to find that even though the old tires still had plenty of tread left before the wear bars, the new tires felt so much better it was like having a new bike. If I win the lottery, one of the things I’m gonna do is hire a guy to put new tires on every month. I want the bike to feel this way all the time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
What did I do with the Ducati today? I sold it. Yes, the Ducati put a smile on my face every time I rode it. But 4 years and 15,000 miles it was time to move on. Turning 70 soon and still have a 30 inseam on a good day so wanted a lower bike. I pick up my 2020 BMW S1000 XR with factory low suspension Tuesday. If Ducati would have offered a low option I might have a new 1260 Multistrada. I do want to thank everyone on this forum for valuable information over the years.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I went out to install aftermarket turn signals at the rear, much smaller, aluminum, and led. Couldn't figure out a good way to mount them so put the stock ones back on but moved them inboard one groove on the rubber stalk. Guess those small led turn signals not such a good idea. Went for a ride afterward.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I installed the Ducati OEM led turn signals.

Easy, but many screws for removing all the related plastic parts.

Enviado desde mi VIE-L09 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Upgraded the helmet today. Okay, not truly a MTS mod but it matches the bike.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally replaced my broken rear preload adjuster bracket! Also discovered it's time for new rear rubber.

Thinking about attempting to change the tire myself... Convince me this is a bad idea!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Hi VaDuc, I have a broken Preload Adjuster bracket. Just noticed it today. I think it broke on a weekend ride. Any info on how I might get a replacement. I'm in Toronto 2010 MTS1200. Thanks, Gerry

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi VaDuc, I have a broken Preload Adjuster bracket. Just noticed it today. I think it broke on a weekend ride. Any info on how I might get a replacement. I'm in Toronto 2010 MTS1200. Thanks, Gerry
For my 2011, the ducati part number is 83015872C - should be able to get it from your local dealer or anywhere online - somewhere in the $50 neighborhood I think. Just have to pop of the side panel plastic and should be able to swap them out in just a couple of minutes. Simple fix!

4321 - 4340 of 4422 Posts