Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

4241 - 4255 of 4255 Posts

·
15 Posts
Northern NM and Western CO

Last week took a ride through Taos, NM and western CO. Great riding with little traffic. Perfect weather except for a little rain at elevation south of Ouray, CO.

Butler maps were very helpful in planning the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I installed an Arrow Indy w/ cat delete on my DVT.

Excuse the fact I hadn't installed the CF trim on the link pipe when I recorded the video ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Almost finished installing 1098/1198S forged Marchesini wheels with new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa (200 rear). Powder coated red and white, Galfer rotors and Superbike sintered pads.
Can't wait to ride it at Thunderhill!!
Nice job. Looks great. Love the discs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found a pair of dp mirrors and havent looked back. Suit the bike and work miles better than stock

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Solid req, I like the fit, and the view is just as good as the stocks. Now I just need to wire them up as the ones I went with have blinkers.

XBLASTER. very popular, i use it and its spectakular

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Went with that as well, installed and wired the stock blinkers to still function. Little bit of a PITA but I'm looking for visibility and the ones on stalks don't bother me, so now I have stalks and integrated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Last night I purchased new foot controls. The brake side looks bad, and I needed to replace the clutch side, so only logical option was to buy all new for both. I like the height of the stock stuff so just went with the Ducabike levers. Also committed to going back to reverse shift. Flipping my brain back to that will take some adjustment. Again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Took possession of a 17' Enduro (Red) touring package in Phx (GOAZ) Oct 15th 2019. Stops: Phx>Sedona>Pahrump, NV\Death Valley>Laguna Beach>Flagstaff>Santa Rosa NM>Little Rock>Chattanooga>Roanoke, VA back to the District of Criminals (or DC). 4025 miles. Mods: Clear Water lights (Erica\Krista hybrid), PUIG Touring, Full Termi's, Mosko bags so far...some light off-road in Death Valley as I'm still adjusting. V\r, Tom -Pentagon City, VA. :))

PS 1 ticket: moving around a slow poke @ 5 mph (dble lines) on top of Mt Mitchell NC (tallest peak in East USA) by a bored hillbilly Park Police...hope the $ucker doesn't transfer (interstate compact and all)...

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yesterday afternoon was dedicated to installing crash-bars, fog lights and the quick-lock tank bag system.

About 2,5 hours of sweating (I'm in South Florida), some beers and good mind-relaxing. Except for the fog light electrical connections that irritated me a little bit!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Last Friday afternoon left San Jose and rode up to the Lick Observatory, hit the Obsv store for a drink and protein bar, rested a bit. Then went down the other side, onto Mines road and rode past the seen of the Mines fire. That was a good hour or more from the observatory. Went a lot slower on the way home after a scare on some gravel coming around a blind corner. Realized I was a bit tired from a long day and was not as sharp as I had been when I started my ride, so took it easy on the way back. Phew. Good ride, though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been a while since i posted but latest mods done in the last few months:
Power Commander V with auto tune
Superlite sprockets 15/42 (quick change)
DID 530 chain
K&N Air filter
Exahust servo delete
SCT Titanium exahust with cat delete.
All dyno tuned by Andrea Pizzato of AP Racing Moto, tuner for Eugene Laverty of Team Go Eleven. I highly recommend if your ever in Italy around Dueville stop in his shop. Amazing mechanic and tuner but an even better guy.
View attachment 976541
IMG_20190821_220711_160.jpg
IMG_20190821_221121_039.jpg
View attachment 976541

4241 - 4255 of 4255 Posts