Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

4221 - 4240 of 4253 Posts

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,320 Posts
I installed new mirrors. Had a tip over in the yard when I was washing it (top heavy bike and slight grade that was more than I expected). Only damage was breaking off the passenger mirror, so I went ahead and tried out the Puig hi-tech- type 3s. Easy enough to install, we will see how much more torque needed once I ride and they vibrate for a bit. Overall, meh, they look nice but don't sit well (appearance wise) in the stock perches. They also are about 25% smaller than the stock mirror glass. Stick out about as far, more adjustable but don't offer any better rear view.

Ill likely just get a stock one if I need to replace again. They do look nice, and the lines go well, but issues above irk me a bit. May even save the boxes and give it a ride, if the vibration is worse, may try to return.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/puig-hi-tech-type-3-mirrors
I found a pair of dp mirrors and havent looked back. Suit the bike and work miles better than stock

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
No pictures but I removed my non-working GPS unit, FINALLY put on a battery tender cable, and finally I installed KTM handguards for this winter!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Almost finished installing 1098/1198S forged Marchesini wheels with new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa (200 rear). Powder coated red and white, Galfer rotors and Superbike sintered pads.
Can't wait to ride it at Thunderhill!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
835 Posts
Well my my wife thought it was time i slowed down and brought me a green machine for my up coming 60th birthday, the BSA 500 is 5 years my senior, but will be around a lot longer than i will. I think the wife is a keeper:wink2:, she's a twin like all my bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
Well my my wife thought it was time i slowed down and brought me a green machine for my up coming 60th birthday, the BSA 500 is 5 years my senior, but will be around a lot longer than i will. I think the wife is a keeper:wink2:, she's a twin like all my bikes.
Not to be rude but I think this sub forum is called;" what did you do on your Multistrada today" ...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Not to be rude but I think this sub forum is called;" what did you do on your Multistrada today" ...

Its a new stable mate for the Multistrada, we GOT the Multi a new friend:laugh:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Got it.

I had to move the Multi to make room for the green rocket. The Multi has a new mate, it was getting out numbered by KTMs. Pic view from the other side, Multi head of the pack.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Almost finished installing 1098/1198S forged Marchesini wheels with new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa (200 rear). Powder coated red and white, Galfer rotors and Superbike sintered pads.
Can't wait to ride it at Thunderhill!!

looks a lot different than it did when it lived w me. I watch what you've done w it and the places you've taken it and it puts a smile on my face.

Makes me glad because the Panigale I had before it did not go onto greener pastures.

4221 - 4240 of 4253 Posts