Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3154 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I rode the living crap out of it! And had to replace a tire because I had the second blew out of the month...

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
took her out and flogged her good, let her cool down and then lovingly put her away until next time...:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I rode the living crap out of it! And had to replace a tire because I had the second blew out of the month...
You gotta stay off riding the shoulder, bro...lots of debris. LOL.

·
Bon Vivant
10,742 Posts
Took it to the Automezzi. An all Italian car and bike show.
Had a good time. there were two categories; vintage and modern, and about 30 bikes total. The judging was all peoples choice, I won both. :D (streetfighter and 74 750 sport)

The little racer is my buddy's Ducati 350 AHRMA race bike - it's a thing of beauty

Attachments

·
Bon Vivant
10,742 Posts
This winter I swapped the Ohlins R&T forks with a billet 108mm radial fork bottom, billet brembo 108mm calipers, Brembo corse rotors, GP master cylinders and quick disconnect brake lines from my 1098.

Also re-painted the bike, installed a Spark exhaust
Stunning! Now re-clear coat the wheels please :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Flyn,

I don't think I noticed the red rad guards before. I really like them. Brings a little red into the engine area. :)

Also, what mirrors are you using? Are those rizomas? I like how they flow with the bike's lines. I think I'm getting bored with my lanesplitters.

Lastly, the gold chain looks tits!! How do you keep it looking so nice?

Great job on the SF!

Took it to the Automezzi. An all Italian car and bike show.
Had a good time. there were two categories; vintage and modern, and about 30 bikes total. The judging was all peoples choice, I won both. :D (streetfighter and 74 750 sport)

The little racer is my buddy's Ducati 350 AHRMA race bike - it's a thing of beauty

·
Bon Vivant
10,742 Posts
Flyn,

I don't think I noticed the red rad guards before. I really like them. Brings a little red into the engine area. :)

Also, what mirrors are you using? Are those rizomas? I like how they flow with the bike's lines. I think I'm getting bored with my lanesplitters.

Lastly, the gold chain looks tits!! How do you keep it looking so nice?

Great job on the SF!
Painting the rad guards was one of the first mods I did back when the bike was new.

Mirrors are CRG Arrows, I got a set for my Brutale and the shape looked so good that they went on the SF instead :cool:

I clean this bike including the chain after every ride. I know I'm a nut but I've put a lot of work into it and I love my SF! ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Went for a nice long ride on the back roads around Portland and then snapped this pic while I let her rest for a few minutes. When I got home I put on my new Ohlins steering stabilizer.

·
Registered
665 Posts
This winter I swapped the Ohlins R&T forks with a billet 108mm radial fork bottom, billet brembo 108mm calipers, Brembo corse rotors, GP master cylinders and quick disconnect brake lines from my 1098.

Also re-painted the bike, installed a Spark exhaust

Wow what a great paint job !

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
107 Posts
Had the boys at Factory Pro in San Rafael dyno tune (with my Tuneboy) out the crap fueling issues.

21 - 40 of 3154 Posts