Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3132 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen this thread on other forums and here, as well...just didn't see one for our 'Fighters.

It's simple and I find it fun/interesting.

1. Tell us what you did to your Streetfighter. It can be just about anything. (Washed it, changed the oil, installed a new mod, etc.)

2. Post pics if you have them. Optional, but most appreciated since we love admiring these awesome machines.

I will start.

I installed the obligatory radiator guards tonight. Lighting was rather dim in my garage when I finished up around 9pm.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also installed COX rad guards last night!!!

Though too dark to take a picture, I did remove the logos off of them..

And rode it on the rain today!!
Great minds....

Question: How did you remove the COX logo? Mine looks to be stamped/grafted on.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's not, basically I scratched it with a nail.. they remove easily.. they are decals.. they do tend to break in small pieces..
Thanks for the info. The guards are virutally unnoticeable, except for the logo. I'm scratching it off as soon as I get home.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ordered Speedymoto axle and frame sliders today. Should get them next week.
Frame sliders for an accidental drop in a parking lot
Axle so I can use the same stand for both the M696 and SF1098.
Almost ordered a 14t...

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ordered, carbon: heel guard, tank key piece, under seat sections, heat shield and had the shop prepare it for delivery installing Motowheels HID kit and CW stealth fender eliminator. Pickup Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet list of mods....looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Soo..

I clipped the ears that made it look like Dumbo..
Rode it and had a blast..
Removed those hideous reflectors..

and this is the result!

bonus .. pics from the rad guards installed, see the mud line.. proves at least they work.. given the path...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Installed Motive's tail tidy, along with some Rizoma turn signals. Fairly straightforward install. Since I still have the stock signals on the front (the ones I ordered are on back order :mad: ) I had to install the resistors into the turn signal circuit. I found it was easier just to take out the old harness to the tail lights and run my own. Made it much easier to hide the resistors up in the tail frame and just run the wires down that I needed.

Also I started physical therapy on my shoulder on thursday..... so I figured riding a motorcycle is kinda like physical therapy? Anyway I got around the block once before it felt like someone stabbed me in the shoulder, so baby steps... But hey, it's the first time i've actually got to ride my bike since I bought it six weeks ago. :eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I installed my Arrow Ti slip ons on Thursday but I made this video today :D

I also installed my ducabike foot pegs too...they are nice, but slightly shorter than stock. But they have much better grip. Haven't had time to ride the bike yet so I'm hoping to get a ride in tomorrow.

Used windows free editing software and not very well versed with editing. Used Go Pro with no zoom function so if you get nauseous...sorry.

-Ray

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Installed Termis, ECU, and filter...will post sound clip later.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
This winter I swapped the Ohlins R&T forks with a billet 108mm radial fork bottom, billet brembo 108mm calipers, Brembo corse rotors, GP master cylinders and quick disconnect brake lines from my 1098.

Also re-painted the bike, installed a Spark exhaust

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This winter I swapped the Ohlins R&T forks with a billet 108mm radial fork bottom, billet brembo 108mm calipers, Brembo corse rotors, GP master cylinders and quick disconnect brake lines from my 1098.

Also re-painted the bike, installed a Spark exhaust

Ummm, I know this isn't a contest....but I think you win! :D

1 - 20 of 3132 Posts