Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am looking to get an aftermarket clutch slave cylinder for my 2004 749 Dark. So I was wondering what different ones are out there? and Which ones work the best? Ease of install?? All personal opinions and experiences are welcome. Thanks in advance, Nik.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hey guys I am looking to get an aftermarket clutch slave cylinder for my 2004 749 Dark. So I was wondering what different ones are out there? and Which ones work the best? Ease of install?? All personal opinions and experiences are welcome. Thanks in advance, Nik.
They all install pretty much the same. It's 3 bolts. Simple.

As far as which ones work the best...that really is a non-issue on most street bikes. If you're going to be tracking the bike a whole lot, then it's a different story. Are you tracking the bike a good deal or just riding it on the street?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Must say the Oberon looks pretty damn nice. Gunna have to get one for the wife's 1100.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Moto:

Not to hyjack but was looking at that streetfighter of yours how do you get the wires to the bar end turn signals?? Can't say I have seen this yet. Looks like you carry quality parts.

Mark

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Moto:

Not to hyjack but was looking at that streetfighter of yours how do you get the wires to the bar end turn signals?? Can't say I have seen this yet. Looks like you carry quality parts.

Mark

OBERON "Bar End" Turn Signals: Black/Pr

We drilled a small hole in the handlebar. On clip-ons with open ends, you can just run it all the way through.
PM me and I'll give you more details.
Or email Matt direct at [email protected] . He installed it on our SF project.

-M

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Plus 1 on the Oberon, makes the clutch much more bearable and still shifts like butter, neutral no problem; price and ease of installation, Priceless!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts