Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2006 sport classic and in the spare parts box, I have a set of these in addition to the stock risers? does anyone know what they are?
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
They are ST risers by the looks of them, which are the same as on the 07 bike. My 06 came with them installed and I got the originals in a bag (by choice) from the dealer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are ST risers by the looks of them, which are the same as on the 07 bike. My 06 came with them installed and I got the originals in a bag (by choice) from the dealer.
They appear to be be a a good 2" taller than the originals?
Right now it has a custom set-up with Hypermotard bars (see pics) - I like the look of risers better, but if I go back I want taller ones like the SPEEDYMOTO Tall boy Clip-ons 50mm

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Stick to to the bars!

I have tried a number of combinations now and my current and preferred setup is bars (off a Speed Triple) which look similar to yours. Very high clipons just look weird!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stick to to the bars!

I have tried a number of combinations now and my current and preferred setup is bars (off a Speed Triple) which look similar to yours. Very high clipons just look weird!
Thanks - Do you have a shot of your bike set-up? Maybe I might play with another set of bars on the current set-up I have, I love the width but would like to try less rise?

·
Registered
204 Posts
It looks like you have Rizoma risers, I'm sure you can get them in different heights, you may be able to drop the bars an inch by just swapping them out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts