Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer gave me these 2 parts in plastic bags when I bought the bike, I assume they're for the higher seat position or something?

Can someone confirm?

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes. One is to raise the seat the other I believe is for the front fender to allow for off road tires.
Someone can correct me if I am mistaken.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'm waiting for the dealer to send me the side pieces, since they wouldn't fit in the panniers when I bought the bike, just wasn't sure what those pieces were for.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm waiting for the dealer to send me the side pieces, since they wouldn't fit in the panniers when I bought the bike, just wasn't sure what those pieces were for.
As well as the side pieces and that front piece in the pic, used to raise the seat, there should also be a spacer piece that goes between the passenger seat and rider seat when the rider seat is in it's lowest position. Probably in place on your bike now. Remove it when raising the seat.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As well as the side pieces and that front piece in the pic, used to raise the seat, there should also be a spacer piece that goes between the passenger seat and rider seat when the rider seat is in it's lowest position. Probably in place on your bike now. Remove it when raising the seat.
Yeah for some reason the dealership had taken off the high seat position adaptors and my salesman couldn't figure out how to put them back on (I think he was missing the part I photographed, lol) so he said he'd ship them to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts