Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new to me 06 mono that had Termi 2>1 pipes on it and the termi ECU. I took off the Termis and installed Zards. I was considering the velocity stack airbox mod/deletion, but I'm wondering if this airbox lid in the pic is the Termi lid and if it will suffice with the Zards? I want a bike that runs well and is reliable, so staying closer to stock is more important that outright performance or top end power.

I tilted up my tank and took this picture. It has the open hole on top, so I don't think this is stock. Thanks for any input about the breathing topic, and identification of this airbox lid.

cheers.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
Yep, looks like the DP lid that comes with the Termi kit. Should work fine with the zards. Probably not quite as good as the MWR or velocity stack. If you want a little more air for no cost you can drill a matching hole in the bottom of the air box.

·
Registered
99 Posts
What did you do with the 2-1 Termi?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What did you do with the 2-1 Termi?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
not sure what to do with the termis. the previous owner had a mild lowside, so the can took the brunt. the headers are perfect and i had rob gross from fabrications unlimited take a look -he said they could be brought back to 100% for around $250. here is a pic of the can..

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts