Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1901 - 1920 of 1925 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Halestorm........love this girls voice. Angry, fast, compassionate and slow. She fucking rocks.

Bad day here in Coyoteville. Doc says he wants to check for MS. As if cancer werent enough. Maybe I'll pay my penance for my past?
Tunes correct my altitude........... Fuck it boys dont countt me out till the box goes into the fuckin ground. SUMBITCH

·
Administrator
12,030 Posts
Halestorm........love this girls voice. Angry, fast, compassionate and slow. She fucking rocks.

Bad day here in Coyoteville. Doc says he wants to check for MS. As if cancer werent enough. Maybe I'll pay my penance for my past?
Tunes correct my altitude........... Fuck it boys dont countt me out till the box goes into the fuckin ground. SUMBITCH
I am not going to count you out for one New York minute! This is just a little speed bump on the Ducati road of curves.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,184 Posts
Why the fuck caint we post our own vids from Tapatalk anymore? Grrrrrrr!

Honestly. Did this shit get sold to the lowest bidder or what?

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
ARS ...Imaginary lovers........

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
It's Friday !! Better take a nap, then listen to this before I head downtown about 9pm...

·
Registered
4,969 Posts

I've never liked rerecordings/remakes/remixes but, this is the best version by a large margin. In fact, this was decades before 'remixing' was a thing. I bought Double Platinum when I was in the 3rd grade ('78) and don't recall ever hearing the original version. This is the one I grew up with and still feel is the 'proper' one.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,184 Posts
Sorry but I’m pretty high on the Black Crows right now. This is a great live performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
263 Posts
Some people say that song gained the most popularity after it became featured on an Isle of Man video on Youtube. 67 million views so far. But a year before that this cover of Radioactive by Within Temptation was posted first. That's when I first heard them and became a fan. Woohoo it rocks, and listening right now.

1901 - 1920 of 1925 Posts