Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1881 - 1900 of 1924 Posts

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Hang on the walks? Pfft. I still buy and listen to them. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh, I’ll be able to get them off the wall , but I’ve bought cd’s of the stuff I really like. I’m not one of those people who think pops and crackles are part of the charm of vinyl.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts

I listened to a TON of this stuff as a teenager. It's amazing that I'm a blues-rock guitar player!
I 'bout wore out Seconds Out. Now that I think about it ... I did wear out at least three cassettes of that album .... that and Kansas' Two For The Show. Uh ... and the "first sacred half dozen" albums by Rush. Really annoyed some of the other guys in the barracks with all of that .. it wasn't like I played them really loud or anything ....

ahem ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
I bought a cassette deck from a guy shipping out with one cassette, Creedence. Man, was everybody sick of that !

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Steeley Dan: Katy Lied.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts

I listened to a TON of this stuff as a teenager. It's amazing that I'm a blues-rock guitar player!
You know I disliked Phil Collins (solo) so much that I actually forgot how much I liked Genesis.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
You know I disliked Phil Collins (solo) so much that I actually forgot how much I liked Genesis.
I really didn't care for Genesis after Peter Gabriel left.

Same with Fleetwood Mac after Peter Green left. Although I struggled on for 2 or 3 more albums with them.

Legendary guitarist BB King on Peter Green: "He has the sweetest tone I ever heard; he was the only one who gave me the cold sweats."

Peter greens Fleetwood Mac outsold the Beatles and Rolling Stones combined in 1969 . This was one big supergroup.

·
Administrator
12,026 Posts
Heard this on "The Morning Show" (Apple TV program) and dug it:

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Heard this on "The Morning Show" (Apple TV program) and dug it:
wow that vid is making me feel funny... like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Slipknot has long been one of my favorite bands... they never rotate out of my phone when I update music (I've got about 700GB of MP3's and generally have 32-40GB on my phone at any time). Just watched this interview with Corey where he talks about some shit I'd NEVER have the courage to talk about in public:

and to stay on topic (Surfacing live at Download... best festival I've ever been to):

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I didn't think I would be able to listen to that song...^.
I was right.
I made it 1:28 in...

1881 - 1900 of 1924 Posts