Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2013 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,346 Posts
The Moody Blues, Days Of Future Passed.

If you have it put it on. Start to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Leonid and Friends Russian tribute band to Chicago. Amazed at how great they sound. Look them up on Yew toob. I find them really good. They have a fabulous brass section.

·
Administrator
12,120 Posts
Leonid and Friends Russian tribute band to Chicago. Amazed at how great they sound. Look them up on Yew toob. I find them really good. They have a fabulous brass section.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
The opening “I’m a friendly stranger in the black sedan won’t you hop inside my car” is often misunderstood. The actual lyrical motivation is quite clever especially now that the writer Jim Peterik has been with the girl he was singing about, his wife, for nearly 50 years!

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Thank you Scott/Rock........This tablet I have is a real piece and almost impossible to copy/paste. I've had the ting for close to ten years. Time for a new lap pooter.

Back on point, L & F are really something. Thanks for posting so our friends here can listen.

·
Administrator
12,120 Posts
The opening “I’m a friendly stranger in the black sedan won’t you hop inside my car” is often misunderstood. The actual lyrical motivation is quite clever especially now that the writer Jim Peterik has been with the girl he was singing about, his wife, for nearly 50 years!

Amazing story, thank you for getting me to look it up:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Now that they closed all the schools around here this seems appropriate.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm listening to this, hoping that he'll make it through. John Prine has been hospitalized with covid-19, and said to be in critical condition. I love this man.

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Comes Love... the Hot Sardines.

1981 - 2000 of 2013 Posts