·
Sophomore Member
2,880 Posts
Can it be dark sided?

Reactions: SO FUN

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Well you’ll go straight to hell for doing it. I am not aware of a kit, but I am sure you could convert it if you really want to.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Switch to propane! It's the future! Don't be the last Ducati owner in your town in line at the gas station, fill up wherever propane and propane accessories are sold!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey All,
Is it possible to chance the 2020 panigale V4
Dry cluch into a wet cluch?
Thank you
Only the V4R is equipped with a dry clutch. Standard V4 and S version are wet clutch set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Switch to propane! It's the future! Don't be the last Ducati owner in your town in line at the gas station, fill up wherever propane and propane accessories are sold!
Yep. Uh huh. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck incorporating a propane tank into the bike. And the style of the bike.
Maybe if you put a grill on a luggage rack out back it would not look so weird. :p

OP. all things are possible with enough money and time.
How much you got?
I suggest you ride and meditate on that. Ohm..........

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,325 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts

... you been hangin around me too much Rock .... your sense of humor is beginning to be as warped as mine.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Ducati Panigale BBQ set
View attachment 989485
Nuh uh .... he'd had the burrito surprise at the snack bar earlier ... his ass dun burnt a hole clean through his leathers on that'n ... jalapeno fueled flatulence ... just pulled off the track and let 'er rip ... he'll be getting a carbon tax, green new deal police don't like ass gas ... :)

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Has anyone with a current WTB ad here started getting the "my friend has,..." PM's from this user yet?

·
Registered
Ducati Monster S4R '04
44 Posts
Has anyone with a current WTB ad here started getting the "my friend has,..." PM's from this user yet?
Now I understand what you meant... Read the post from the bloke who got conned $500 😑 Admittedly, his question was rather nonsensical 🙄

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
The important question you should be asking is: "Is my Ducati considered a propane gas accessory?".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts