Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's close to where I live and I often see lots of Ducs there - mostly different flavors of Superbikes, probably before or after a group ride.

Looks like several members in the SF area, so I'm just curious if some of the bikes I've seen there are youse guys?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I buy my groceries at that same shopping center and see the same group all the time there. Never many ducs though. Mainly GSXR's, CBRs and other Jap bikes. Seems like a big Pinoy group of riders for the most part.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems to come and go; I've seen a few 916, 996, 999, 748/9. Love to listen to them light up. :) Unfortunately, too many seem to smoke (the riders) so I hate to smell them light up. No ducs today, a Katana, FJ and something I didn't get a good look at, but the jerk riding it with his GF on the back had a VERY loud stereo blasting when he took off.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
It seems to come and go; I've seen a few 916, 996, 999, 748/9. Love to listen to them light up. :) Unfortunately, too many seem to smoke (the riders) so I hate to smell them light up. No ducs today, a Katana, FJ and something I didn't get a good look at, but the jerk riding it with his GF on the back had a VERY loud stereo blasting when he took off.
And likely wearing a back protector over a t-shirt. Latest calling card from the squids.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts