Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I rent an RV spot at Big Cove Resort, down the street. Its right on the water, has 2 cabins with 3 or 4 room each, the rent in the summer if i recall correctly.
Also 24 footers pontoon boats...
I might ride up from Reno and join you guys for a ride.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh it’s nothing to do with the virus health wise as I am at 0% risk of it. It’s all about jobs and money and work schedule and so on...
Zero risk?? how does that work? Have you been infected?

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Hi Duc,

Do you have a room and need a roomie, or are you looking for someone with a room?

Kevin is getting mad at me (actually, he seems too nice to get mad) because he keeps missing me when he calls (I work nights) and I keep forgetting to call back. I need to speak with him before I book though because he wants to put me in a cabin with a single queen bed. I'd rather be able to share the expense with someone, so that means two beds are a must.

Dave
Hey Dave,
I spoke with Kevin today and he was hoping to hear from you so here is my reminder.... :D

Reactions: Decreasing Dave

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
I got this in the mail and wondered if anyone knows who the guy with the return address belongs 😆

Reactions: redpato

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
A reminder that rooms are only being held a few more days so quite f'ing around and book your rooms peeps. We don't need any aliens staying in the rooms next to us....

Reactions: F1_nut and redpato

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Come on slackers and book your rooms! Kevin left a message for me and said he is opening up the 5 remaining rooms to the general public.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just talked to Kevin and booked the last single room. Fingers crossed in June the travel restrictions allow me to attend!
Last July for 7 days I had a great time riding the Sierras - it would be even more fun with a bunch of Ducatisti.

Come on slackers and book your rooms! Kevin left a message for me and said he is opening up the 5 remaining rooms to the general public.

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
I just talked to Kevin and booked the last single room. Fingers crossed in June the travel restrictions allow me to attend!
Last July for 7 days I had a great time riding the Sierras - it would be even more fun with a bunch of Ducatisti.
Gonna be tight in that single bed when the non-booking procrastinators all show up to stay in your room. :p

·
Registered
865 Posts
LOL. I'm looking forward to seeing you folks - but not that much of you!! :oops::oops:
Robert I may be bringing a sleeping bag and taking the couch. I don't have confidence yet about borders being open and don't want to jinx it by booking a room

·
Smut peddler
1,090 Posts
If anything good has come of this pandemic, it's that we've finally taken a serious look at shutting down the border to keep all these dangerous foriegners out. I've long said the wall should be built long and wide. But typical of government, they put it on the wrong side. I've been told they will finally be moving the wall to the border where the real threat exists. Thankfully, the Mexicans said they'd do it for cheap.😁

·
Registered
589 Posts
Ya, I thought given my luck.......
I just knew we needed a safe haven if we can sneak across the border!

Although it sounds like the couch is going to be a little crowded!

Robert I may be bringing a sleeping bag and taking the couch. I don't have confidence yet about borders being open and don't want to jinx it by booking a room

·
Registered
589 Posts
Pfffft, we Canadians have a rich history of ladder making. I will not be deterred. But the tricky part will be winching my bike over. Gotta think about that one.

If anything good has come of this pandemic, it's that we've finally taken a serious look at shutting down the border to keep all these dangerous foriegners out. I've long said the wall should be built long and wide. But typical of government, they put it on the wrong side. I've been told they will finally be moving the wall to the border where the real threat exists. Thankfully, the Mexicans said they'd do it for cheap.😁

101 - 117 of 117 Posts