Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Reactions: redpato

·
Registered
- 2020 Multistrada 1260S GT / 2014 848 Evo Corse SE
166 Posts
We held last year's WCM in the middle of June and had no health problems that I am aware of. But each of us has to take what precautions we deem necessary.
Oh it’s nothing to do with the virus health wise as I am at 0% risk of it. It’s all about jobs and money and work schedule and so on...

·
Registered
417 Posts
BTW Harvey, if u still monitoring, I traded my White Panzer off for a 2020 XR also.
I wasn't, so thanks for the ping on the XR forum.

Like @JACKIE TREEHORN I have to sort out a trip to see my parents, but they are in the UK and I have no clue when that might even be feasible. Once I go, I expect I'll be there, working remote, for at least a month, especially if there is still no vaccine here and quarantine rules are in effect.

I'll see if there are any rooms left.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Just got my room booked! Looks like I'll get to annoy you guys the whole night this time and get pics of drunken antics. Like others tho, it's a little tentative if I will be able to make it. My son will be graduating college (don't have an exact date yet) and I will be making a trip out to MN around that time.

I'm bummed about the folks who won't be able to make it.

·
Señor Member
8,300 Posts
So what’s the attendance count? Do we need to make a list?

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
1. Scott ( :rolleyes: )
2. redpato (John)

Reactions: redpato

·
Registered
515 Posts
2. redpato (John)
3. F1_Nut (Victor)

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
2. redpato (John)
3. F1_Nut (Victor)
4. Rainman
6. 59 penquin (bill) and The Kerb (wayne)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I'm in.

Just looking for a roomie.
Hi Duc,

Do you have a room and need a roomie, or are you looking for someone with a room?

Kevin is getting mad at me (actually, he seems too nice to get mad) because he keeps missing me when he calls (I work nights) and I keep forgetting to call back. I need to speak with him before I book though because he wants to put me in a cabin with a single queen bed. I'd rather be able to share the expense with someone, so that means two beds are a must.

Dave

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Duc,

Do you have a room and need a roomie, or are you looking for someone with a room?

Kevin is getting mad at me (actually, he seems too nice to get mad) because he keeps missing me when he calls (I work nights) and I keep forgetting to call back. I need to speak with him before I book though because he wants to put me in a cabin with a single queen bed. I'd rather be able to share the expense with someone, so that means two beds are a must.

Dave
Was looking for someone who has space to rent. (y)

81 - 100 of 117 Posts