Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #61
Sadly, I'll be sitting this year out. Been over a year since I've flown home to see momma, so hopefully by this summer all this BS will be cleared up. She's gonna whoop me with a wooden spoon if I don't get back this summer. I told her if it rains, snows or hails when I'm there, it will be my last trip back.馃榿
Now hold on for just a minute... you can't go see her any other weekend? :mad:

I have an idea, come to WCM, leave your bike at my house afterwards and I will give you a ride to the SACRAMENTO airport (don't want you to think I am going to San Diego).

Reactions: redpato

Se帽or Member
Sadly, I'll be sitting this year out. Been over a year since I've flown home to see momma, so hopefully by this summer all this BS will be cleared up. She's gonna whoop me with a wooden spoon if I don't get back this summer. I told her if it rains, snows or hails when I'm there, it will be my last trip back.馃榿
No way. It just won鈥檛 be the same without you and your dog.

Smut peddler
I have an idea, come to WCM, leave your bike at my house afterwards...
I see right through this plan. I'll get on the plane, and you and Chip will be vlogging my hyper through creek beds and single tracks. Fool me once, sir.馃榿

If you didn't notice, coconut didn't show up last year. Truth is there's bad blood between us. I mean, you've met the guy. Not a fan. So we decided well just alternate years to avoid the for sure Road House in front of the lake fight (obviously I'm Dalton in this scenario 馃榿).

Okay, the real reason is my gf (yes, I finally found one with low enough standards) wants to see my old stomping grounds and meet my momma and the rest of the Treehorns, so we're doing a few week voyage back to the motherland (figuratively and literally). She talked me into this in bed one night. TBH, I don't remember much of any of it, she's very convincing. I think I may have given her my banking passwords as well, I go blank at the sight of boobs (still don't remember tipping the waitress $500 at Tahoe馃榿). A man only has so much time off, and who knows how long momma will be around. Hell,. I didn't think I'd be around this long.馃榿

There's always next year. Or maybe Chip will throw another run (hopefully).

Premium Member
:LOL::LOL:
My Dad was a firefighter and as a kid I loved watching Emergency!... When I watch Road House it's hard to take 'DeSoto seriously as a villain.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #65
:LOL::LOL:
My Dad was a firefighter and as a kid I loved watching Emergency!... When I watch Road House it's hard to take 'DeSoto seriously as a villain.

Reactions: redpato and Coconut

Administrator
Discussion Starter #66
I see right through this plan. I'll get on the plane, and you and Chip will be vlogging my hyper through creek beds and single tracks. Fool me once, sir.馃榿

If you didn't notice, coconut didn't show up last year. Truth is there's bad blood between us. I mean, you've met the guy. Not a fan. So we decided well just alternate years to avoid the for sure Road House in front of the lake fight (obviously I'm Dalton in this scenario 馃榿).

Okay, the real reason is my gf (yes, I finally found one with low enough standards) wants to see my old stomping grounds and meet my momma and the rest of the Treehorns, so we're doing a few week voyage back to the motherland (figuratively and literally). She talked me into this in bed one night. TBH, I don't remember much of any of it, she's very convincing. I think I may have given her my banking passwords as well, I go blank at the sight of boobs (still don't remember tipping the waitress $500 at Tahoe馃榿). A man only has so much time off, and who knows how long momma will be around. Hell,. I didn't think I'd be around this long.馃榿

There's always next year. Or maybe Chip will throw another run (hopefully).

Are you f'ing cereal? I am now single and ready to be your wingman and you go and get a girlfriend???? :mad::mad:

A close second to being an even bigger downer than losing my wife (and not being your wingman), there is going to be no Friday night boxing with Coconut. 馃槨

I'm just going to be over here pouting...

Smut peddler
Yet again, I disappoint you Scott. Meow you know how my parents felt all these years. If it will make you feel better, I can freeze dry some dog poop, and send it to coconuts place with instructions to throw it at his door. I'm sure the USPS would oblige that.馃榿

In all honesty, being my wingman isn't an enviable task. The comedic value of watching me flail aboot would eventually be overcome by the sadness of watching me flail aboot.馃榿

Registered
If anyone needs a roommate, let me know.

If not, I will book a room, and then, see if anyone wants to share the fare. (y)

Registered

If not, I will book a room, and then, see if anyone wants to share the fare. (y)
I'm still on the fence about going. Mainly because of my daughter's college graduation. Just making sure that it doesn't conflict. I haven't booked a room yet but I'm pretty sure I'll be solo if I can make it and I'm down with sharing. I should know better in a few days. Hopefully it doesn't book out before then.

Dave

Registered
damn What is happening. First no fraulaun duchess, no Jackie, no gus, no canadians? and no Hula Honey. Also no older ST4S this year. This just leave a bunch of old bike riders that enjoy libation. I will guarantee that the "gentleman" will be in attendance.

Keven is now holding a room for me.

Looking forward to the event.

Registered
Hey don鈥檛 count out the Canadians just yet. If the border opens up we will be there .
I know with a high degree of certainty that RobertVP and I will be there and possibly a couple more

Registered
One more thing. I am very confident Gus will be there with Coconut

Reactions: redpato

Registered
One more thing. I am very confident Gus will be there with Coconut
Ian, I think the folks are referring to Treehorn's dog - named Gus. This Gus (the one who can type) is indeed planning on attending in June, along with Coconut.

Gus the dog may be stuck in a kennel, just like Gus the person was stuck at home all year. I do have a mask with paw prints all over it however. Oh, and Gus the person has hip dysplasia and needs to get to the vet...ah, I mean surgeon.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #75
Watch out when you get to the vet Gus... they may try to neuter you! Those vets are a sneaky bunch. 馃槇

Registered
o_O

I called and left a message to book a room. I still haven't firmed up my availability due to my daughter's college graduation but I didn't want to miss out. You know what they say, those who procrastinate, mastur鈥. err...something like that.

I'll post up what I have, if I get it, and what the outcome of my scheduling debacle is. Chances are, I'll need a roomie.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Dave

Registered
The GUS we all know was with Jackie at Graeagle (a dog)
Jackie my apologies to your gus he is not just a "dog". If there is any remaining misconception about the gus in my previous post, I hope that the confusion is now put to rest.

There was very little doubt in my mind about the canadians attendance, if the border is open
Now ler us raise a glass to plumas pines and more libation and rubber side down

Administrator
Discussion Starter #79
He gang, I want to remind y'all to give Kevin a call and book your room, he will hold all of the available rooms for just one more week.

Registered
- 2020 Multistrada 1260S GT / 2014 848 Evo Corse SE
Just too many Covid problems to make it out this year unfortunately

61 - 80 of 117 Posts