Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 80 of 169 Posts

·
Smut peddler
959 Posts
I see you ended the video just as the "dual sport" portion of the ride was ramping up....
Judging from the soundtrack, that's right aboot where the moly started to wear off. Victor, your dj privileges at the Thursday night bbq have been revoked. You will be replaced by Bill.

Just bustin balls Victor, loved the video.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Robert and Patrick what are your pre ride/ post ride plans. I would like to ride to Weaverville on Thursday the 18th
and leave California on Monday the 22nd for 2 reasons.
1 ride the roads in the Trinity Forest before we get to Greagle and
2 avoid I5 traffic on the fathers day Sunday. Everytime I ride I5 on Fathers day it has been total chaos and congestion
so taking an extra day to ride back up north is desirable for me

what do you think?

·
Registered
581 Posts
At this point (as you know my work schedule is, um, dynamic) I have June 12 - 29 off. I will definitely stay after and if you are interested ride down a couple days before. There is a NorCal itch that needs to be scratched!

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Pre/Post WCM ride plans are still relatively open. I currently have the June 17-22 off for WCM related travels. At this time what I have penciled in is Camas to Weaverville Tuesday; Weaverville area Wednesday; Weaverville to Graeagle Thursday; Graeagle area Fri/Sat; Sunday Graeagle to Central OR? Monday Central OR to Camas.

On a side note, I have not use Youpay before, I presume the link from River Pines Resort is legit? (//secure2.procharge.com/Youpay...)

·
Registered
850 Posts
I can't comment on Youpay other than I personally wouldn't use it but then I don't have a facebook account or an iPhone. Strictly flip phone for me when I can find it even then it probably won't have a charge

Analogue man living in a digital world trying my best to minimize my digital footprint

·
Smut peddler
959 Posts
Pre/Post WCM ride plans are still relatively open. I currently have the June 17-22 off for WCM related travels. At this time what I have penciled in is Camas to Weaverville Tuesday; Weaverville area Wednesday; Weaverville to Graeagle Thursday; Graeagle area Fri/Sat; Sunday Graeagle to Central OR? Monday Central OR to Camas.

On a side note, I have not use Youpay before, I presume the link from River Pines Resort is legit? (//secure2.procharge.com/Youpay...)
Youpay sounds legit to me. But I also went to catholic skool, and fell for that confessional trick. Never expected anything could go wrong kneeling in a dark booth facing a curtain. Fool me once...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did you guys complete your communiques and transactions earlier in the week. I have only heard back from them once compared to my 3 replies, phone and email. Is there a secret password or wink?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
No. I sent a single email. Got 3 replies, and paid my deposit. I did receive the deposit email twice so I figured one was a mistake....maybe that one was supposed to be yours? ?

·
Señor Member
8,156 Posts
First I called, left a message and got no reply. I then emailed them and got a reply within a few days. First email from them had me in the wrong type room, their second email had the correct type room I requested and a link to pay my deposit. Followed the instructions and see on my credit card statement it went through. No other correspondence from them since.

·
Administrator
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
First email from them had me in the wrong type room, their second email had the correct type room I requested and a link to pay my deposit.
So you got the round bed with mirrors on the ceiling thing straightened out?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ok, after an initial reply from them on Mon., it's been crickets despite repeated emails & voicemails . So, I have been calling randomly hoping for a warm body. It worked this afternoon around 230 pm. As expected, the Original room request is gone, so I am in a king after turning down Queen Murphy.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
As expected, the Original room request is gone, so I am in a king after turning down Queen Murphy.
Whoa......wait a sec.....when did Murphy come out as a Queen? ?

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
18 weeks to go!

'Going through some moving boxes this weekend while organizing the garage I found the GT's old touring windscreen...'Trying to decide if benefits of the touring screen might outweigh the impacts to the GT's sex appeal. At some point I'll get a proper touring bike.

61 - 80 of 169 Posts