Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
OK let's book Graeagle this year and do a do Weaverville next year. I think that is a good plan and hope everyone is on board. I am going to update the first post with the hotel information (also listed here) and start the list.

PLEASE book right away so we can have the entire place to ourselves (Victor that means you :D )

Dates: June 18th to the 21st

Our Outpost Is:
River Pines Resort
River Pines Resort Website
530-836-2552
8296 State Highway 89, Blairsden, CA 96103-1784
I plan on attending. Don't know about Toni yet - maybe she wants to check on the fishing. The problem is that they are not taking reservations yet for 2020. I left an email, per instructions.

I sure seems like a great place Scott. Too bad all those Vincents from last year won't be joining us.

sgus

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
This list:
2. Scott and Jessica
4. Rainman and Raingirl
5. Jackie Treehorn (via Lake Topaz)
6. RobertVP
7. Sean (Iwannaduc) and Crissy

Left an e-mail with a request for a cabin . Also stated I was with Scott and the West Coast Ducatii group. Don't know if that will make a difference or not. Hopefully it doesn't mean I get a tent :ROFLMAO:
We are in. I'll put in my vacation bid on Monday. Thanks Scott for putting things together for us again.........sean

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
This list:
2. Scott and Jessica
4. Rainman and Raingirl
6. RobertVP
8. Ian996
9. SGus
10. Coconut

Robert, meet in Weaverville that Tuesday?

OK I am in
add me to the list

ian
I plan on attending. Don't know about Toni yet - maybe she wants to check on the fishing. The problem is that they are not taking reservations yet for 2020. I left an email, per instructions.

I sure seems like a great place Scott. Too bad all those Vincents from last year won't be joining us.

sgus

·
Señor Member
8,078 Posts
This list:
2. Scott and Jessica
4. Rainman and Raingirl
6. RobertVP
8. Ian996
9. SGus
10. Coconut
12. Red Pato and son

called to make a reservation, went to voice mail. I’ll back that up with an email.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm in too! Thanks for the push (reminder) Scott. I have called and left a message. Will try to bring Laura, but no guarantees. But you can count on at least her cookies being there. :)

This list:
2. Scott and Jessica
4. Rainman and Raingirl
6. RobertVP
8. Ian996
9. SGus
10. Coconut
12. Red Pato and son
13. F1_nut (Victor)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Looking forward to riding with you again! I'll try to not scare you this time...

RobertVP

I think that I remember the rainman from Graeagle on my first meet. He brought the Jack Danials But now I have shifted to Gentleman Jack. Graeagle was my first of 6 consecutive events and this one will now be the seventh. I am assuming that the older ST and this older body will make it again. Maybe the newer 899
Have you got the patio room? I love this place as well as Weaverville Has Jackie made reservations for us in Topaz? I didn't know we were stopping there. When did Topaz get on 49 He has been very patient with this older guy
It will be great to see all the old faces again and as always Jessica

·
Registered
264 Posts
Got a call back from the resort today, lodging is all set for Duane and myself. See you all there. Thanks Scott for all that you do to make this possible.

·
Administrator
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hey Walt, super happy to see you and Duane are going to be there to harass everyone :D

Glad to see we are getting some rooms booked so she knows we are going to take over the whole place and generally invade the town.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I received an email reply stating that my reservations have been made and that I’d get confirmation and billing this coming week. Sweet.

I’ll submit my vacation bid tomorrow. Looking forward to having everything set and ready, just waiting for the time to arrive.

Also, I think I’ll add an extra vacation day this year to rest up and recover before going back to work.....sean

·
Smut peddler
877 Posts
Weird deal, I sent an email for my reservation, was planning on staying the next week. They told me that due to insurance changes, my dog could only stay until the 21st. So if anyone knows of another good spot to stay for the next week, holler at me. Is it dogs or SoCal people you northerners hate? =)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
My apologies to Crissy & Sean, I screwed up the list count when I added my entries and my neurotic brain needed to correct it.

Jackie, 'need more info and a pic of the pup. That's an odd insurance piece (mid-Aug to mid-Jun) and timing of the change.

Robert, 'likely just cruising south on I-5 to either Medford or Yreka before heading west towards Weaverville, depending on how late in the afternoon it is. It's looking like my friend Michael will be going too on his new SS. I have a guest room and room in the garage for the bike if you need a rest stop in SW Washington on your way south.

This list:
2. Scott and Jessica
4. Rainman and Raingirl
6. RobertVP
9. Ian996
10. SGus
11. Coconut
13. Red Pato and son
14. F1_nut (Victor)
16. Walter & Duane

·
Administrator
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Weird deal, I sent an email for my reservation, was planning on staying the next week. They told me that due to insurance changes, my dog could only stay until the 21st. So if anyone knows of another good spot to stay for the next week, holler at me. Is it dogs or SoCal people you northerners hate? =)
We love SoCal beach girls....

·
Administrator
5,905 Posts
I think that I remember the rainman from Graeagle on my first meet. He brought the Jack Danials But now I have shifted to Gentleman Jack.
I believe it was Makers Mark.
But yep, that was me!
This year, I am bringing my own bourbon.

Wild Bills Gunpowder Bourbon.

I tried calling and went to voicemail.
Hope they call me back,

·
Señor Member
8,078 Posts
I tried calling and went to voicemail.
Hope they call me back,
I called and it went to voicemail with no return call. Emailed my request and got a return stating a reservation was made, confirmation and invoice for deposit will be coming next week.

·
Administrator
5,905 Posts
I called and it went to voicemail with no return call. Emailed my request and got a return stating a reservation was made, confirmation and invoice for deposit will be coming next week.
Ok I just did that too.

Be good to see you again, it's been a long time!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm confirmed! Hotel called me on Saturday. YAY! Can't wait to see everyone again.

Thinking about this made me think about how fun last year was, even tho Scott made sure I couldn't get a room with the rest of you. I went back and actually looked at some video I took. I take hundreds of hours of video every year, but rarely do anything with it, I hate video editing. I decided to put together something of the best section of road we did that weekend. For those that are on the fence about going, hopefully this nudges you in the right direction. Enjoy.

·
Administrator
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I see you ended the video just as the "dual sport" portion of the ride was ramping up....

41 - 60 of 95 Posts