Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

241 - 260 of 281 Posts

·
Señor Member
8,204 Posts
Scott I see, was all grins. Redpato, are you getting younger?
Missed being there, but dayum, what a group! LOL
Oh puh-leeze, can you not see all the gray hair?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Big thanks to Scott for once again planning a great WCM!

Glad to hear everyone made it home safely. It was great seeing everyone again and seeing new faces, that would be Gus. I had a great time despite my minor issues getting there, my tire and my navigation. And thank you Duane for keeping me company to Reno.

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I had to giggle at that last shot of all of us under the Ducati banner.

I didn’t notice until after the picture was being taken that Penguin had a handful of chips and Gus wanted one.

Those all came out stunning though. Looking forward to seeing your faves from Saturday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Big thanks to Scott for once again planning a great WCM!

Glad to hear everyone made it home safely. It was great seeing everyone again and seeing new faces, that would be Gus. I had a great time despite my minor issues getting there, my tire and my navigation. And thank you Duane for keeping me company to Reno.
Hey, I really enjoyed hanging with you while your bike got fixed up. Props to the guys that took care of things.
Reno Tire.jpg Reno F1 nut Tire.jpg

·
Administrator
12,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Those Milky Way photos are stunning Victor. I think we need another trip up there so you can work on some stuff at night of the Buttes!

·
Smut peddler
1,021 Posts
Those Milky Way photos are stunning Victor. I think we need another trip up there so you can work on some stuff at night of the Buttes!
+1 to that. I was going to ask if I could come along. But my body is used to being up at 3am, and it was a struggle for me to stay up til 10pm, lol (cry).

Reactions: F1_nut

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks Scott! Yes we do! But not sure I want to drive that road at night on a bike. LOL! But there is lots of good off-roading in that area. Just sayin. But I did get my worst pinstripe on the trails up there. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
+1 to that. I was going to ask if I could come along. But my body is used to being up at 3am, and it was a struggle for me to stay up til 10pm, lol (cry).
Thanks John! Darn, I would have enjoyed the company. I'm always creeped out when I shoot in remote areas at night by myself. You hear things rustling about, and my mind thinks the worst. But that night I smelled skunk and was hearing something move around, so I was mostly worried about getting sprayed. LOL

·
Administrator
12,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #257

·
Smut peddler
1,021 Posts
"Does that helmet cam make my ass look big?" :LOL:
I can't attest to that, but these pics have confirmed that my mirror isn't lying to me aboot going bald. Dammit, I told that genie I wanted to look like Jason Statham. Didn't know I was only getting my wish from the eyebrows up. :cry:

The real question is when/ where is WCM 2020-2 this year?

·
Administrator
12,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
241 - 260 of 281 Posts