Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,073 Posts
Lets see. Hummmmmm. I10 to Tucson or Phoenix the first day. Then on to LA and up 1 along the coast to Cambria. Two days there and then two days back. Then start daydreaming about the next one. :)

·
Señor Member
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets see. Hummmmmm. I10 to Tucson or Phoenix the first day. Then on to LA and up 1 along the coast to Cambria. Two days there and then two days back. Then start daydreaming about the next one. :)
See how easy that is? OK, you're in. See you there.

·
Señor Member
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where in Lancaster are you. I never see any Ducs around I live in Quartz Hill?
I am bounded by 42nd West, J-8, 45th West, and K. I work at Plant 42. A guy I work with has a Multi, he is off 70th West and L-8. I'll have to send you a PM when we take a local group ride. I've seen a Tri 1098/1198 at the Vons on L and 40th West, would that be you?

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
so is this the "unofficial" wcm thread? you Westerners are all sorts of confused. ok, well duckman has a place to stay on the way up. when you see Laguna Seca, you're close.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,073 Posts
Someday I'm going to make it out there. But it looks like I'll be back at Deal's Gap that same week in September. Cruising the Dragon with some buds. :yeah::yeah::yeah:

·
Administrator
12,444 Posts
Bump with new info!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am bounded by 42nd West, J-8, 45th West, and K. I work at Plant 42. A guy I work with has a Multi, he is off 70th West and L-8. I'll have to send you a PM when we take a local group ride. I've seen a Tri 1098/1198 at the Vons on L and 40th West, would that be you?
Yes sir I have a 1098 tri. I live off of M,55th west I work out at Edwards we should meet up one day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts