Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming from KTM's, have four of the orange bikes, But want to buy a Hyper. Looking to find a good deal on a used bike, but were to look? Craig list has not had a listing for one in over 6 months. Ebay has three. Is there a place I am overlooking? I live on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Local dealer has a new 08base model, but was hoping to come across more selection. Thanks for any help.

Greg

·
Registered
387 Posts
The Hyper hasn't been a popular bike here in NM.

PJ's Ducati/Triumph has had a couple on the floor for a number of months now. I heard he let one go for near nothing a few weeks ago.

Might make for a nice trip....then again there is always shipping.

This is if you can get a deal on a new one from PJ's, I have seen one used one for sale on Craigslist here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Found one

Well my local dealer (D&D Cycles) made me a great deal on a new 2008. Great folks to work with and a really good price. Now to figure out all the mods and where to get a service manual.

Greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.