Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming from KTM's, have four of the orange bikes, But want to buy a Hyper. Looking to find a good deal on a used bike, but were to look? Craig list has not had a listing for one in over 6 months. Ebay has three. Is there a place I am overlooking? I live on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Local dealer has a new 08base model, but was hoping to come across more selection. Thanks for any help.

Greg

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Try Cycletrader.com seen some hyper's on there. I got mine on Ebay S model mint codition 1500 miles $10,300. I hear people are getting even better deals good luck.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The Hyper hasn't been a popular bike here in NM.

PJ's Ducati/Triumph has had a couple on the floor for a number of months now. I heard he let one go for near nothing a few weeks ago.

Might make for a nice trip....then again there is always shipping.

This is if you can get a deal on a new one from PJ's, I have seen one used one for sale on Craigslist here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice bike! Don't know why, but my first one needs to be red. Maybe offset all the orange in my shop.

Thanks, Greg

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
The best things come to those who wait.

Remember, you're looking for one of the most fun to ride bikes out there in the heart of riding season.

It's not where you look, but when...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Found one

Well my local dealer (D&D Cycles) made me a great deal on a new 2008. Great folks to work with and a really good price. Now to figure out all the mods and where to get a service manual.

Greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts