Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Ok. I’ll say it. That is the most butt ugly bike to ever run in Motogp. With a big emphasis on the BUTT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: ZADSS

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok. I’ll say it. That is the most butt ugly bike to ever run in Motogp. With a big emphasis on the BUTT!

I like the fairing and the gas tank, but from the seat back it looks someone said” we got this much stuff to fit back here, make it fit anywhere and we’ll clean it up later”. They said it in Italian obviously, I’m just translating. I’m sure it will look better in person>:)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Looks pretty cool to me. I don’t like that it doesn’t prominently say Ducati anywhere though

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,370 Posts
I'm under the impression that the bike is last year's GP18 with next year's livery. We can expect even more creases and angles. Or maybe that's just what's underneath.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm under the impression that the bike is last year's GP18 with next year's livery. We can expect even more creases and angles. Or maybe that's just what's underneath.
I would agree. It won’t be the actual GP19 until after both preseason tests and the initial tech inspection at Qatar.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
This, in red of course, is what a Motogp bike should look like.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts