Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally some racing. I’m following practice now. Damien’s racing and should be coming up soon.

There he is. F2 Exp.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
I'll be at Roebling Road for two days of testing in early June. Hope this all goes okay this weekend.

Reactions: DuckMan

·
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like good weather for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are starting the 4th race now. Starting with big bikes and working their way down.

First race was A Superstock Exp/nov. following live timing it looked like a great race. There one guy that started in the second wave, novice, and was ripping off some of the fastest laps overall. Ended up 6th overall. Wish I could have seen that. :)

·
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There seems to be a long delay after the 600 exp/nov race. They must be out picking up all the bikes. :)

·
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damien’s first race is Formula 2. So far he’s running 11’th. But that to be expected considering this is the SV650 class.

·
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy shit! In A Superbike Stefano Mesa did a 1:16 from a standing start followed by a 1:11 on the second lap!!!!

Damn. Red flag.

·
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like that’d it for the day. Two red flags. Not to bad after such a long lay off.

·
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like the app I use didn’t cover Damien’s last race, Clubman, which he won.

I’m totally out of it when it comes to WERA classes. No idea wtf clubman means. Guess I need to go read their rule book. :)

·
19,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damien’s best lap in this mornings practice was almost 2 seconds faster than his best yesterday. I think he’s looking to kick some butt today in F2. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts