Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard its open with only one spot of snow to drive around. Any of you who have not experienced it must go and check it out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did.....last Friday. Was nice all the way up. There where a couple of places that you have to look out for at the top.

Kurt

·
Registered
213 Posts
So when are we going yo? After this weekend there won't be any snow left. We need to have another huge DOG gathering up WWS to Ice House. Now that's a ride!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm up for it...would love to do it this Saturday, but I think I have to take care of a bunch of chores before I can go to Infineon on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 999R wants to go. However, I'm having an insurance glitch at the moment. My previous insurance was cancelled a month before it was supposed to before the new one started, which will be June 1st. Standby to standby, I'm trying to get it ironed out whereby the insurance will be activated before the 1st.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I can’t wait to get back on the bike… I have been slammed at work and have a full season of racing boats that should be done the end of this month. WWS sounds great. Not sure if D will make it on here freshly painted custom paint by DT996. It is one SICKASS PAINT JOB.

You’ll all take you paint work to him after you see this one on June 20…that’s MOTOWheels open house. We're planning a ride to WWS after the open house is over.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I can’t wait to get back on the bike… I have been slammed at work and have a full season of racing boats that should be done the end of this month. WWS sounds great. Not sure if D will make it on here freshly painted custom paint by DT996. It is one SICKASS PAINT JOB.

You’ll all take you paint work to him after you see this one on June 20…that’s MOTOWheels open house. We're planning a ride to WWS after the open house is over.

MOTOWHEELS open house?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts