Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave up trying to hear the Zard and since the Termi has the upmap, I just bit the bullet and got the Termi.
I made some drive by videos of my stock exhaust a couple of weeks ago and did the same with the Termis. db killers in at first, then with them removed. Geez, with no db killers in place, you can hear me 1/4 mile away coming toward the iPhone!
If you search "XDiavel exhaust sounds playlist" on YouTube you should easily come up with the videos. I haven't heard many drive bys with the XDS and Termis on YouTube so I decided to post some. I was surprised at how nice the stock exhaust sounded in comparison, and how super loud the no db killer Termi is, especially when giving it the beans. Of course, headphones are a must for true sound.

·
Registered
18 Posts
can't go wrong with the Termis....I find them a lot better looking than the Zard.

I have Termis on my new 1260S and love them. Unfortunately my1260S is a lemon and I'm waiting for Ducati to replace it. They've confirmed they will but I just need to wait out the details.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Can't go wrong with the Termis - sounds great.

I have them on my 1198 and it sounds phenomenal. No way I'd put a DB killer in there and muffle that beautiful sound....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts