Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

421 - 440 of 447 Posts

·
Administrator
12,373 Posts
Watermelons are still taking out trucks, guys.
Keep your eyes peeled, the horror continues......

Do you think it is the from the same origins and DNA as the original poster's watermelon. Could be a certain variety or strain of watermelon that causes the most accidents and incidents.

·
Administrator
6,075 Posts
Do you think it is the from the same origins and DNA as the original poster's watermelon. Could be a certain variety or strain of watermelon that causes the most accidents and incidents.
Scott, I have done my research of these felonious melons.
I have come to the conclusion there is, indeed, a variety to watch out for.
It is called start 'n stripes.
"cuz when you hit them, they cause you to see stars, and you leave stripes in the 'ol skivvies.....
Google led me to this theory.

·
Registered
899 Posts

·
Administrator
12,373 Posts
Reactions: F1_nut

·
Still needs a life.
12,574 Posts
The Russians are developing a secret bio-weapon to combat the watermelon menace.

We should be able to do the same as Cougars are native to North America.

·
Administrator
12,373 Posts
The Russians are developing a secret bio-weapon to combat the watermelon menace.

Did you see that green spider at the end??

·
Super Moderator
5,019 Posts
The dude is playing with a freaking cougar. Must have been near Chernobyl , I hear those fluorescent green spiders are common there. :p

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
aaaaaAAAAAHHH!!!! BLAST! This fooking thread is the Surfin Bird of this forum!

.. and in case you didn't know what we do with the Surfin Birds of the world ....

:) :) :)

·
Still needs a life.
12,574 Posts

Messi, Russia's secret anti-watermelon weapon, acknowledges his American ancestry by taking out a watermelon on the Fourth of July.

·
Administrator
12,373 Posts
The elephant was really cool to watch. How he handles it with his trunk. I can sure see why I would not want to tangle with a hippo after watching that easy crushing he did with his.

·
Smut peddler
1,023 Posts
I find the G rated turn this thread has taken disturbing. Calling @Rainman! Deploy the hippo signal!

Reactions: scott
421 - 440 of 447 Posts