Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
That will get the rumours flying . Wheres he going and more to it whos getting his ride. My money is on Dovi . Cal will stay where he is and Bradley Smith will take Dovi`s ride . Leaving Haden the best chance to stay with ducati.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
See ya Vale. Yamaha Monstercocacola #46. They need the sponsor money and Rossi needs the bike. Put the wall back up George.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Wow, I honestly thought Spies was gonna be there next year again, despite his performance..

I wonder what he has in mind? WSBK? An all-American team of Spies and Hayden aboard the Duc?

Dreams :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
With 2 possibly 3 US MotoGP rounds next year we need an American in the field. So i'm all for any scenario that keeps Hayden on his current bike. If that means Val to Yamaha...... cya, don't let the door hitcha on the way out!!

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
My first guess will be Dovi, he's been performing well with his Tech3. Next guess is Cal if he doesn't goto Ducati.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Yep, looking foward to Rossi being #2 at Yamaha instead of #2 at Ducati.
Yeah that`l be right . The leading points ducati rider is no. 2 . Give your head a shake . I would like to see Haden have another year at Ducati but he will always be the no 2 guy . Even if Rossi does move He will still be the no. 2.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I was afraid this was coming. he's had a crap year and I was thinking his head wasn't right yet. Too much weird' stuff in this season

After motoGP where do you go?? Maybe he and Rossi are changing seats, they sells lots of Ducatis in North America.

Probably not..

Feel sorry for Ben, started out great, but went to .......

bob

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
This has been bugging the crap out of me; its Hayden. With a "y" stuck in there :)
If thats all you got to worry about then you got one sheltered life . Or you need to get one. ffs.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Maybe Ben wants to be like Mladin and just stack up AMA championships. World travel isn't for everybody. Could be part of why Casey is quitting.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I've got money that says Suzuki makes a comeback to MotoGp, and Spies just signed with them.

There are spy shots all over the web of their bike in testing, and it's supposedly quick.

Spies was always a Suzuki boy from the start. :think:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Maybe Ben wants to be like Mladin and just stack up AMA championships.
I'm fine with that if it stops the media from pushing the idea that Josh Hayes is the fastest guy we've got over here. He didn't get a superbike ride until everyone but Mladin left.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'm fine with that if it stops the media from pushing the idea that Josh Hayes is the fastest guy we've got over here. He didn't get a superbike ride until everyone but Mladin left.
Hayes IS the fastest guy we have 'over here' right now. And in case you are thinking that is only because he's on the R1, just remember he was respectable on a MotoGP bike in his wild card ride last year, and a few years back (2009?) he finished just off the podium in at least one World Supersport race (after a memorable fracas with Sofluoglu). The Man's not a hack or a seat-filler by any means and even Big Ben and Stormin' Matt Mladin would find him a challenge these days.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Hayes IS the fastest guy we have 'over here' right now. And in case you are thinking that is only because he's on the R1, just remember he was respectable on a MotoGP bike in his wild card ride last year, and a few years back (2009?) he finished just off the podium in at least one World Supersport race (after a memorable fracas with Sofluoglu). The Man's not a hack or a seat-filler by any means and even Big Ben and Stormin' Matt Mladin would find him a challenge these days.
Totally agree. He seems to be a rider who is getting better with age like Checa. I

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Absolutely. Josh was always great on the Honda's. They never offered him a shot to play with the big boys on the liter bikes, then they pulled out of sponsorship because of the AMA fiasco. In steps Yahmaha. I vividly remember the "fracas" with Sofuoglu. How dare this stand-in from America show up with the intent of riding to win. Shame on him! Parklagar Honda promptly offered him a ride to stay in world super sport, but the money wasn't there. Too bad for them, great for us. With his wild-card performance in the Motogp race last season Tech3 wouldn't be too far off the mark to give him a look for 2013. He's certainly proven he's capable.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts