Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
12,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is dedicated to photography and videography as it relates to motorcycling. Here you can discuss the equipment and techniques you use, ask about equipment and techniques others use and post that great photograph or video you took while on a motorcycle journey.

Please NO NUDITY, your photo will be deleted and you will be banned.

·
Still needs a life.
12,486 Posts
I am as much (probably more) at fault as anyone for steering this forum away from strictly motorcycle related photography, but I have one request: please only post photos that you have taken yourself. I think everyone abides by this, but it is worth reiterating.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,855 Posts
Scott, could you please make exception to the motorcycle related only rule? I would sure miss looking at Dons and Bills photos, among others. M

·
Still needs a life.
12,486 Posts
Have threads been getting deleted? I am unaware of any of mine getting deleted. I see that other non-moto photo threads are still there.

·
Administrator
12,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No threads have been deleted, is anyone still having an issue?

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,855 Posts
Yes. I'm on the Motorcycle.com app. I'm still only seeing three posts in this forum. I checked on my PC and it's the same.

I haven't see this issue on any other forums.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1447597651.765552.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Yes! When I first came here I was instructed to watch the General Discussion>Photography>Welcome! thread. Where do you hang out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts