Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello all,

Just a new guy to the Duc world. Recently picked up a 2010 SFS from a guy in northern NJ. Its heavily modded with paint and bolt-ons and looks damn good!

I'll be pulling some parts off of it as they are not to my tastes. Check the classified parts section for that list of things.

Looking forward to any and all group events and the culture that is Duc!

~Ryan

·
Registered
143 Posts
....and if anyone is in the NE Philly/NJ area, hit me up....rides, beers, cookouts, mechanical assistance or anything else you can think of.

Cheers!

~Ryan

·
Registered
56 Posts
calling New Hampshire Ducs

Been off the scene for a while but getting back in the saddle this spring and wondering if there are any locals from New Hampshire to ride with. I live in the heart of the lakes region and work in the mount washington valley so I know most of the good rides in this area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's up guys, I signed up in 2012 and been lurking lol. I'm from the Boston area and just picked up my second Duc. Got myself a 14 Monster 1200. Had a 12 Diaval and it was too big. Loving to Monster and I'm having a blast. Hope to meet some of you Bostonian this season.

Ricky.

·
Registered
9 Posts
PA Ducati Owners Club. - PennDESMO

HEY EVERYONE!!!

My name is Bryan and I'm the VP of PennDESMO. Just wanted to say hi and see if there were any Duc owners in PA that were looking to connect. Feel free to shoot me a message or look us up on Facebook. Our website crashed violently last fall so we are in the process of fixing that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

Joined back in 2012 but never posted a hello. Just bought a '07 s4rs and decided to become more active. My '02 Monster 750 was the secondary bike to my '04 vStrom 1K which I sold last year.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts