Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
lbiduc said:
Hello, This is Mike from Ocean County, New Jersey. Back on July 6th I bought a used 2006 749Dark. The machine is my first Ducati. The two of us are still getting aquainted. Things are going pretty good so far. Reading the forum has already helped me adjust my headlight. Learning that you have to turn the adjustment knob a thousand times can only be learned from experience and that is this forum! I'll contribute if I can but I suspect I'll be doing more learnin' than teachin'. Thanks.
Welcome, good to see another brother from Joisey. I'm north of you in Trenton. Your going to love it here, lots of good advice from great people. I bought an ST3 last year, and have been in love ever since.
I like your second bike as well.I'd love to find a early 80's GPZ750/1000, like an '81 with the little bikini faring.

have fun
Tony O.

·
Registered
121 Posts
(got track?)

Hi all....7 trackdays since June on my modified GT 1000. Am I over doing it? Going to ride with BCM dogs this sun in the white mountains, then down to VIR on the 28th to run the big track with Cornerspeed. Lovin my 1st Duc and would love to meet you all....always lookin to ride and for company to the track days Dave

·
Registered
94 Posts
new to this thread

Hi everyone. It took me a little while (and some advice from the administrator) to figure out if I should be in the northeast or mid-east thread. Pennsylvania is considered northeast, so here I am. There aren't many Ducs in my neck of the woods (I'm not kidding-- Northcentral Pennsylvania isn't exactly urban!) so I'm always on the lookout for right minded folk. Not that I'm always in my right mind, but you know what I mean!

Dave
06 ST3s

·
Registered
163 Posts
New to Foum

Just wanted to say Hi

Located in Westbrook Maine (Just outside of Portland)

Always up for a ride, hit me up

·
Registered
5 Posts
North Attleboro, Southeast MA

Hi,

Looking to ride before it gets too cold out there. Just picked up my 2008 848. I have been riding various sportsbikes for 5 years now. 35 years old. If you are within range I would be glad to get together for a ride.

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings from RI. Triumph Thruxton owner but I like the GT 1000. May be my next bike.

Looks like a good site you have here.

Dave-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, i wanted to introduce myself.
Long time member of the Monster forum, but now i sold the s2r1000 and am working on putting together an '03 999.
I started riding in 2006 and got my first Ducati in 2008.
I live near Philadelphia and Wilmington, i don't ride the street much. Mostly track now on my GSXR 600. but i love the Duc's and won't ever be able to give them up.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Now my name doesn't fit...

Hey all,

Not new to the forums. I've been lurking here for info since its inception. But I've recently returned to the forums as I am about to purchase my second tambourini, an 02 998. I moved back home to Vermont from Utah, where I lived for 7 years to race bicycles professionally. I now attend med school here at UVM. I owned a 2001 748S that I converted to a track-only ride once Miller opened his track out there. I was able to get a dozen track days and a few races under my belt before needing to sell her to apply to med school. I miss her greatly.

Live in Burlington. PM me anytime. Look forward to riding in the spring.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Who rides all winter? I do who else?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Who rides all winter? I do who else?
So long as there is no snow or ice, I do (not counting the sheet metal screws in the dirt bike tires insanity on the local frozen pond...) I'll probably be out tomorrow with the temps in the mid-30's.

I'm lucky enough to have more than one bike, and I keep my Kawi enduro ready-to-ride while the others (the Ducs) are stored until the crap gets off the roads. I really don't like getting road salt worked into all the delicate bits of my "good" bikes.

I have to say that the clothing we have nowdays is amazing. Back in the day, the answer would have been, "are you nuts?"

Dave

·
A 748 Fanatic
3,155 Posts
Riding in Delaware on the Eastern Shore

Hello, I'm a seasoned rider and enjoy my 2000 748 as much if not more than my 2007 Yamaha R1.

If your in this area or want to visit, get back to me and we can orgainize a ride.

This winters been mild compared to last year in this area and spring is now getting ready to break.

Later, George in Delaware

·
Registered
123 Posts

Hello all,

I own a '93 Ducati 900SS which I have owned since new. I am located in central Pennsylvania about 30 min east of Harrisburg. I am looking forward to taking part in the forum and networking with other Ducati owners.

·
Registered
15 Posts
North Jersey member

Never posted in the regional section. Just saying hello. I am a 96 900 ss/sp owner. Looking for a 999s or 749r currently. Anyway, hello everyone. I have been on the forum since 2010...mainly lurking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello from Maine!

Hi,
I bought my Hypermotard last year but I have only recently found this website. I am originally from Italy, but now I live in Southern Maine. Any other "ducatista" still riding in the area who wants to take a ride before the snow arrives?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey all. I'm new here. Just picked up my first Duc...99' 900ss. I know all of central Mass so if anyone needs some road recommendations or a riding buddy...hit me up!

61 - 80 of 87 Posts