Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello fellow ducatistas,

Thanks for the great support in 2011, we have enjoyed a great season in both business and racing. We also completely overhauled our website so your shopping experience will be much more pleasant.

In Oct and Nov we'll run a special promo for ducati.ms members on our website. 10% discount on all items, check out with coupon code

ducatims2011

you'll see the discount as you checkout.

80% of our carbon parts are made with our sate of art autoclave now, pre-preg carbon fiber fabric, at 400 degrees and 1000 psi, that's a lot of heat and pressure! Parts require precision fitting are made with steel press mold (dry clutch covers, for example) and CNC machined metal inserts.

let us know how we can better serve you. we'll be more engaged with forum this time.

thanks

Daz

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres some streetfighter eye candy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
I am looking for CF swing arm cover for Right side - 06 999s / black swingarm. Let me know what price for just Right side - if possible - thanks

Nathan

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let me know when you guys get another sale going.
will do. ;)

just got word about some matte carbon coming in, we will have some pieces for the monster 696 and the diavel coming soon. ill see about a promo discount for the release.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Is there a swingarm cover yet for the streetfighter? I don't see one on the website

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts