Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
11,962 Posts
Welcome!! Ya'll some of my favorite gear!

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome! It is a pleasure to read the first posting for us is all positive! Thanks Scott!

We are here to learn from- and talk to you about your passion!

It is our mission to inspire motorcyclists worldwide to get out and ride. Whether it’s out on the track, going down a remote desert road or cruising city streets, our goal is to produce equipment that enhances and improves your riding experience.

We are curious what gear you are wearing, what is important, what you like and everything else you want to share with us!

Talk to you soon.
REV'IT!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Great gear!

Love your stuff. I have the Gear pants and they are great, the only annoying part is that you have to take the pants off to install or remove the liner. A lot of friends now have the Gear jackets & pants since they are so versatile. One of them has even unintentionally crashed tested the stuff with only minor scuffing to pants & jacket. Since getting the Curb gloves I almost never wear my other gloves. Great stuff, good value, style and function.

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Hi, thanks or your kind words :)
We have heard this feedback on the thermal liner before and started brainstorming for a solution last year. We are testing different ways to solve this problem and offer an alternative. We hope to bring good news next season!
Thank you for riding with us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts