Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the club! I hope we will get together for a ride soon;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ahhh, Cliff must belong to the S4RS that parks at the other end of the building where I work. Yes, I finally put the note with our website on his bike, after many days of walking by it and thinking I should. Welcome aboard Cliff.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure if Clif (one F) is the S4R guy. If his avatar is accurate, it's a black Monster of sorts, but I can't tell which exact model (i.e. radiator or no, etc.) I got a PM from him on the board because he lives close to me. I asked him to join and pop in for a ride once in a while:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
The S4RS is a monster and the one I left the note on is black. So maybe Clif can enlighten us.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The S4RS is a monster
And to think, all those years of S4R ownership and I never knew:think: LOL! Yeah, like I said, I can't tell in his pic if he has a radiator. Dead give away.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all!

Hello everyone. Obviously new here. Back in America after 17 years though I lived here as a kid. Just got a new Monster (had to leave my last one in Japan) a few weeks ago, a '07 S4RS Testaretta with all the goodies. Anyway, i'll be out as often as I can and hope to meet everyone soon Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome aboard. I was greatly relieved when you finally made your appearance, I was afraid they mispelled the name and we were waiting for this guy to show up...

Take care and enjoy the ride,
Greg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts