Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my first service on the hyper yesterday, everything went well until I started the moto this afternoon. The dash readout went south and couldnt read half of it. When i scroll to other menus, some of the texts that are missing on start up appears. Anyone know what caused this? TIA

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
take the hypertard back to the dealership, and have them diagnose the issue ... and if the display went south, have them warranty it right away.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Mine had to be replaced also after the first service, the service indication kept on going on.

And how to drive without a speedometer?
(Very carefully :D)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm also having issues with my display, it is secondary to my regulator rectifier problems. My mechanic is submiting a warranty claim today. Guys,I highly recomend getting the Ever Red extened warranty as it also covers Ducati performance parts.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its official, the dash is done and gone. The dealer ordered me a new one under warranty. Thank you for all the replys.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I also had my display replaced under warranty. Mine looked the same as yours, half the segments were missing on most of the screens. Mine would start working for a while then cut out again for a few days. I think it got water in it after riding in the rain. The guys on the monster forum were having similar issues with water getting into the displays. Some got them working by opening them up and letting them dry out.
I think I will put some silicone rtv around the seam for future protection.
(The dealer showed me the cost I would have paid if not under warranty, I think it was about $900.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts